Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,571 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tecno L6 Discussion Thread - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread (133244 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Oluwalogbon:

15 hours
sirchris4u:

17 to 18hours
maxibrainz:
my friend tecno l6 battery doesn't last. On 3g the phone battery 1% drop every minute is that how it is supposed to be
2bolaji:

True talk bro have been testing d ba3 limit by browsing on 3g playing music join am nd playing game but i must say from 70-30 na die but from 90-70 na wash

So, who is right about the battery time on 3G?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by PRECIOUSMICHEAL(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
done
ADD ME too PLS 08137322887
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2015
depends on d person using it..mine lasts 12-15hrs on 3g...how often u use d phone determines how long it will last..my display is set at 45% too...
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
depends on d person using it..mine lasts 12-15hrs on 3g...how often u use d phone determines how long it will last..my display is set at 45% too...
mine didn't use to last too. before after full charge, it drops drastically till 78% but now everything is normal 100%is now 100‰.the battery is a lithium ion polymer not lithium ion. that means you have to do a full charge each time you wanna enjoy it.. charging it to 50% or 60% won't make the battery last. thAt's why tecno made a charger of 2000A output to charge it fast. try using another charger you go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
abeg add me too... 08117150582
tnks.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by vikkytan: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2015
pls how much is this phone?? and does it have notification light like h6 ?? I'm thinking of getting one..
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2015
vikkytan:
pls how much is this phone?? and does it have notification light like h6 ?? I'm thinking of getting one..
are u referring to dat box bar button dat blinks? well L6 got dat... l6 is wayy better,bigger screen,fantastic battery, and L6 is 22-23k
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by vikkytan: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
wow then I guess I.be getting dis one tthankz
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:36am On Apr 21, 2015
maxibrainz:
my friend tecno l6 battery doesn't last. On 3g the phone battery 1% drop every minute is that how it is supposed to be
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Where is ur carlcare service centre located in Warri Delta State?
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
LKO:

Where is ur carlcare service centre located in Warri Delta State?
Sorry we don't have service center in Warri now, pls try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline:Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by alasene(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
mine is 08133142326 add me to the group pls
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Warri now, pls try to contact our phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline:Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri 08034863183
Also, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, in case you'll need them. Thank you!

Many thanks. I very well know there. Can I also get genuine authentic original tecno L6 from that shop? So many shops down here sells fake tecno phones. Pls respond.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls guys. I can't copy files from my PC to my l6.it barely appears in the PC but when it does,when I try to copy any files into my phone,it restarts the windows.is this android 4.4.2 fault or tecno?
can't even play songs with Dvd using USB.. this better phone see wetin spoil am
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
problems of tecno l6
can't use any other launcher as default,you have to keep setting default launcher everytime you hit the home button
the USB is just for charging. no transfer of files from any PC!!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg I dey vex
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
Those having problem with launcher on l6 should inbox me on whatsapp to solve it...08124976657
ah!! bros abeg tell us na shoo!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Add me to the WhatsApp group 08139182035
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
pp

Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by parrotibaba(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
u should be able to copy files to/from ur computer with d USB cable
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by sundaygray(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
bros mine is not working oh. it displays on the comp.as I said earlier but when I trynna copy,.......
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
sundaygray:

ah!! bros abeg tell us na shoo!
inbox me
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
sundaygray:
problems of tecno l6
can't use any other launcher as default,you have to keep setting default launcher everytime you hit the home button
the USB is just for charging. no transfer of files from any PC!!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg I dey vex
you can freeze your default launcher
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
sundaygray:
problems of tecno l6
but i played with mine even can use USB flash on my l6 with otg cable
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
Bro your device has a fault
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by abbeyafu(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2015
sundaygray:
problems of tecno l6

I don't have any problem with mine in terms of files transfer from PC. I still transferred some ebooks and .apk apps from my PC to my L6 right now. no hazzle.

BTW, i challenge any other phone with a better, longer serving battery life than d L6... abeg I love dis phone.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2015
sundaygray:
problems of tecno l6
try another usb,i copy files from pc ,no problem at all
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2015
LKO:

Many thanks. I very well know there. Can I also get genuine authentic original tecno L6 from that shop? So many shops down here sells fake tecno phones. Pls respond.
Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Oahray: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Pls take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Thank you!
wetin dem ask you different from wetin you dey answer. Na wa o.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Did u even read my question at all? I asked if I can get genuine tecno phones frm dat rejido shop in Warri? Many stores around here sells fake tecno phones. The best u can tell me is to take my phone to ur carlcare service center. Do u derive joy from pple buying fake phones and then getting to run around looking for ur carlcare service center? Not pleased with ur response. Bye.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by LKO(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oahray:
wetin dem ask you different from wetin you dey answer. Na wa o.

Very irritating. U ask a question and d answer he wud give u is to take ur phone to carlcare center. Even when u take ur phone there, no solution wud be given to u in months, u end up wasting time and money.
Re: Tecno L6 Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Do Calcare sell phone accessories

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / 2GO USERS:-PART {2} Some Usefull 2go Tricks You Need/must Know!!...hot.. / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.