Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates (891 Views)

* * * Sudden Death I: Geoxpress Vs Rapacme * * * / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus / King Of Poet Semi-finals Darkrebel666 Vs Gottoboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by kr0ne(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Topic: I Lead, Y'all Follow

Instruction: Braggadocio stuff. Show some swag, and be strict with topic is all

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Swag - - - 3 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8 bars/16 Lines...(It shouldn't be less)

- Deadline is Saturday 24th Jan, 2015. Time: 8:30pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Sokrates(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
He checks
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2015
checks
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates,,,pls am gona be busy today.so lets post by 10pm today
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Sokrates(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
RapAcme:
Sokrates,,,pls am gona be busy today.so lets post by 10pm today
i totally 4got bout this battle
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates:
i totally 4got bout this battle
hmmm
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sokrates. . .dont forget we agreed to post before 6pm today
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
typing. . .freestyle sh1t. .socrats post too
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Sokrates(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
RapAcme:
typing. . .freestyle sh1t. .socrats post too
i post soon as i type finish maybe 7pm
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Sokrates(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Quickly scripted, busy things but i hate to disappoint

i'm a global icon/
i'm like zeus, cos i own hades and his bro poseidon/
i roll far above your known horizon/
known to rap insane/
my punch lands faster than a crashing plane/
yo Bleep that
i am like an activist/
so when i speak niggas follow/
the thugs advocate/
so fucckk with me in a battle and choke in the 3rd and read from a note like a nerd just like canibus/
niggas look up to me, i'm the star that make em smile/
they neva look up to y'all like the sun in the sky/
fucckk that
i drop facts/
that'll kill these rug rats/
and fucckk that.
#Frees
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
There lives a town,the king is wicked and brute/he's an "Abacha" cos he took the money of the masses with sickest acts too/he's always in the shrine,he gat the illest charms. .oops/with that,his warriors are always winning the biggest battles//
the villagers are suffering/crying that they ar hungry/anyb0dy who dare complain will av his head cut till/hs life tryna c0py usein b0lt and run out!. .u got it?/yet to be born when all this was happening,was in my m0ther's w0mb balling/my mum was 1 of the king's wives. . .y0 its 9m0nths, call it a "battle yet to c0me" when i say am "about" to be b0rn!!/yeah ama lad to be str0ng/gats will be t0rn/c0s i br0t macs to this w0rld/to fight my dad to the c0re/the labour was hard,mum couldnt give birth to-me/c0s the gods are angry with my dad who's-king/but he went d0ing-things/to-see that i was b0rn. . . and guess what? I was the next authur pendragon cos the king's charms showed that i was b0rn by cul-tricks!!//
as the time goes i went to my dad's palace and confronted him to leave the throne/the freaken king gr0aned/and he was like s0n!,ar u cAlling a battle against me? Dont u know u are weak to tha b0nes?/and i was like yes,let the shít be told/and yes am your son,i mean jesus,u ar my dad,i mean joseph. .do the maths dad,u b0rn to serve ur s0n!!. . .u freaken bl0ke/see dad am a bad mafia/thats the fact here/so u better leave the throne or ah'l av ur mind pierced/leaving it with bad "tears"/then you'll die crying with your heart instead of your eyes,,yep!!//
the king was still sturborn and refused to leav. .so i gatherd troups/nd also br0uqht macs in/some say am not str0ng enough to rule,mehn my father should/but i always tell them, you'all ar merlins/thats the bad ass truth/cos with all your powers? Ur meant to serve me!!//
the battle gona be bitter/the villages hate my dad so they're always following me like its twitter/with charms my dad is iller/but i made sure what i gat is sicker/when my dad heard this? He surrendad.,and made me the king fast!/and to the land?/I brought the happiness and peace back/. . . . .lmfao, i guess my dad just "gave his life to me" cos he agreed to serve me for the rest of hs life!!! grin
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry for p0sting late,gat some pr0bs with my phone. . .kr0ne tag judges pls
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ice coulda won this with the way he started but he's not serious.

VGT: Rap
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by kr0ne(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Smh! Open for votes

Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
Loonat11kk

Please your votes are needed. Thanks
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by Guykhena(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dunno what ice did,when it was about getting better he just stopped,,

Rapacme was creative,had some of the criteria too..

MVGT -RapAcme
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by cynthiaokaka(f): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by RapAcme(m): 4:41am On Jan 27, 2015
kr0ne:
Smh! Open for votes

Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Elymaxiimus
Guykhena
Krone
Loonat11kk

Please your votes are needed. Thanks
more votes pls
Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
MVT = TIE

icekid has to shake off this laziness... You never pen a complete verse.

ices's verse was short, but it was just too d0pe nd more on point with the topic than his opponent, i lead, y'all follow"(bragadoccio)

rapacme, i don't think it's everytime one has to take that narrative path.
For this topic which requires a bragadoccio scheme, i expected alot of hyperbols like ice was doing.
You had a few tho, but i feel that narrative path you took limited the amount of ideas you used.

"I lead, y'all follow" ...your approach to the topic limited your exploitation of it. You referenced only a king nd his son.
I mean, it's not only a king that could lead nd people would follow. You had a bragadoccio scheme, i expected you to take us through a wide range of instances.
But don't misquote me, your concept was nice, but it limited the exploitation of the topic. You didnt brag enough.

Ice was doing nice, but verse was too short.

Nice from both though

1 Like

Re: King Of Poet Semi-finals Rapacme Vs Sokrates by goshikid: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
henhENHEN. . Iceskidd whats happening now? you never pen a complete verse?
you for beat rap hand down...
breath in . .breath out!

(1) (Reply)

Kings Tourney[group Stage] Manuelrukky Vs Stlaibrowne / --- I Am Handsome Freestyle --- / Nigerian Music Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.