Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo (3273 Views)

Fmr President Olusegun Tweeted About Olamide And Don Jazzy Headies Palava / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Court Denies 13-year-old Bail For Attempting To Kill Olusegun Obasanjo With Sach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2006
Don't you think that President Olusegun Obasanjo looks like a Babalawo?

Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by dollypee1(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2006
no i think he looks more like an
"agbe" ,farmer in dat pics
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2006
No i think he looks like a barboon or rather like chimp grin grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Damsal(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2006
clearly YOU must know a lot about them to claim the dude looks like one.
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2006
Yes u are right. But if u got eyes U should see for your self wink wink
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by kiki(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2006
eww hurrrrrrrrrrhh dat dude is ugly

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by ikamefa(f): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
monkey no fine but im mama like am ! grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by kiki(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2006
ikamefa:

monkey no fine but im mama like am ! grin

she ain't got no other choice she gave birth 2 him if their was another option she would av lipsrsealed u know
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2006
Baba Iyabo could be a Babalawo in his traditional position as a high chief. Yorubas should know better.
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by lauryn(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2006
Stop hating on my President pls grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2006
President Olusegun Obasanjo is the classic portrait of an African President.
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2006
Orikinla:

President Olusegun Obasanjo is the classic portrait of an African President.

ahhhhhh, its awwww shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by OBJ3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2006
you are all stupid angry idiots angry

nonsense angry angry

those of you who are very handsome have ur handsome parents achieved anything? angry

angry idiots angry
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by edygirl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2006
I think he looks ok in this very pic.

O-B-J, is he your uncle? grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by babadee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2006
@orikinla
no let baba iyabo hear or na your door Mr nuhu go come bang next
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2006
Sorry sir O-B-J.
But I did not say Baba Iyabo is ugly.
I have seen a very handsome Babalawo in Lagos. grin
Baba's juju could be more dangerous than Mr. Nuhu oh!
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by 2fine4u(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2006
O-B-J:

nonsense angry angry

those of you who are very handsome have your handsome parents achieved anything? angry

angry idiots angry

for no aparent reason, i find this post quite funny grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by kiki(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2006
he is still ugly even if he gets a make over he still gon be uglyy
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by ikamefa(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2006
O-B-J:

nonsense angry angry

those of you who are very handsome have your handsome parents achieved anything? angry

angry idiots angry

" grin " this post had me laughing sooo hard ! no need to loose ur temperature! shuo! na today?!
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2006
O-B-J:

nonsense angry angry

angry idiots angry

cmmon, are you the real OBJ or a lover of the letters. you have some respects or watch your tongue when you want to open it. angry angry angry
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2006
Baba Iyabo would have been a better Babalawo than the President of Nigeria.
His PDP is spilling a lot of blood and I wonder if the PDP is a political party or a cult of Idol worshippers and ritual killers.
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2006
I think its a combination of both cheesy cheesy
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by OBJ3(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2006
woleprof:

cmmon, are you the real OBJ or a lover of the letters. you have some respects or watch your tongue when you want to open it. angry angry angry

and are you the real prof or are you a hater of letters. oloshi. tell me let me know the next venue of the PDP branch of hezbolla assignment angry idiot angry

who do you think you are. eh angry do you think you are more handsome than me angry
nonsense angry

I am a clone of the president. I am female b/c of some unfortunate clinical errors during the cloning. yet I am beautiful. if you think i'm not fine, try and take a photo and let's compare angry
idiots angry
nonsense angry
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by 2fine4u(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2006
lmao @ O-B-J pls don't kill me here today wit laughter grin u r a more beautiful clone of the presido? grin girl u funny oh
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by OBJ3(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2006
am i not beautiful? cool
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by 2fine4u(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2006
infact girl u r more than beautiful cheesy
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Orikinla(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2006
O-B-J,
I have just seen your profile and may God forgive you for that picture. grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by ikamefa(f): 1:50am On Aug 24, 2006
O-B-J:

and are you the real prof or are you a hater of letters. oloshi. tell me let me know the next venue of the PDP branch of hezbolla assignment angry idiot angry

who do you think you are. eh angry do you think you are more handsome than me angry
nonsense angry

I am a clone of the president. I am female b/c of some unfortunate clinical errors during the cloning. yet I am beautiful. if you think i'm not fine, try and take a photo and let's compare angry
idiots angry
nonsense angry

" grin " a clone of baba iyabo? wonders shall never end ! and the picture on your profile is banging! tongue grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by Remmzy(m): 5:38am On Aug 24, 2006
[b]We ar talking about the president of AFRICA grin, the only man that can take naija to the next level. If you continue on this shameful act of abusing the one & only AREMU am going to inform the naija CID's to locate you all for questioning. cool [/b]Ah babalawo ke abi ologun!
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2006
O-B-J:

nonsense angry

idiots angry
nonsense angry

OBJ after perusing the content of ur profile, i cannot but speak on the notorious and gory sight of your beauty.

its a shame that a babalawo president like you stil put on bra, hope EFCC wil not this go without a prob.

im wont exchange word with u, but i maintained, once an ape forever an ape grin grin grin
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by OBJ3(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2006
@wole prof

abeg go cut your hair jare tongue i no come here to blow grammer with you. u resemble mad man. tongue cut your hair 1st then we fit yarn. make u no give me lice as we dey argue tongue

and i fine pass you. angry

hoha angry
Re: President Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Like A Babalawo by woleprof(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2006
u fine indeed, monkey grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Years Old Mother Who Is Sleeping With Her Son Is Now Pregnant / Indonesian Woman Caned In Front Of Public For Having Affair (photos) / Top 10 Most Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.