Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry (663 Views)

The Real "Jaguar" / ā€ˇprofessional Real Estate Practitioners In LAGOS Nigeria. ( There Are Lot More) / Make Easy Cash Doing Real Estate Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry by kaythinks(m): 3:03am On Jan 23, 2015
The real estate industry is one that can be quite lucrative. This is one industry that is currently experiencing a boom..People with knowledge about this industry are busy cashing out on a daily basis .Are you interested in working in the real estate industry? . Check out hotgistonline..com for more information.
Re: Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2015
The ONLY article in ur entire blog is about u demanding for money to be paid into ur account. Kudos to u.
Re: Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry by kaythinks(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Justosaus:
The ONLY article in ur entire blog is about u demanding for money to be paid into ur account. Kudos to u.
Sir,am i supposed to give you the information,free of charge?
Re: Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
kaythinks:
Sir,am i supposed to give you the information,free of charge?
No Sir, but people don't usually pay for what they are not sure of its quality, except maybe u have a track record of delivering on ur promises. Seeing that you have no history (no offence), and yet u can't even guarantee the authenticity of the info (if any, -again, no offence) u're passing across, the smart bet would have been to give out something free first, before u start demanding for money.
Just my thoughts sha
Re: Job Opportunities In The Real Estate Industry by kaythinks(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Justosaus:

No Sir, but people don't usually pay for what they are not sure of its quality, except maybe u have a track record of delivering on ur promises. Seeing that you have no history (no offence), and yet u can't even guarantee the authenticity of the info (if any, -again, no offence) u're passing across, the smart bet would have been to give out something free first, before u start demanding for money.
Just my thoughts sha
Sir, i understand your fears. For your information, this guide is a combination of the experiences i have garnered in this industry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Toyota Corolla 99 Model Auto Drive For 450k / Buy This 2000 NISSAN ALTIMA XE Now! Now! For A Give Away Price Of $1400 / Used Mercedes Benz 190 Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.