Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed (543 Views)

How To Publish Your Books Without A Publisher / Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / How Can One Get A Publisher That Pays On Commission.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed by fryo4life(m): 3:56am On Jan 23, 2015
I am a writer. I just concluded writing my business seminar book on importation business. And I want to self publish it and market it to target audience. So, I need a quality printing press to publish it for me. And I wish to know the per copy cost of printing a book of about 100 pages. kindly reply here if you are a printer or publisher.
Re: A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed by thomasina: 5:08am On Jan 23, 2015
It will depend on how many copies you want. Also are we to only publish or we are going to as well proof read, edit,design and so on?
Re: A Publisher Or Printing Press Needed by fryo4life(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
@Thomasina, your firm will proof read, edit and design it. cause your firm is more experience in the publishing business than me. But I will personally handle the marketing of the books. cause I am a good marketer. so can you tell me the average per copy cost of 100 pages book. for a start, I want to print 100 copies but I am sure I will still print more from you.

(1) (Reply)

Music Inspired: The Boy Is Mine / 10 Reasons Why You Should Read More Books [part 2] / I Need Someone To Work With Me On A Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.