Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Madness? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter "You'll Never Walk Alone" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Madness? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter "You'll Never Walk Alone" (551 Views)

Nigeria Chelsea Fan Names Firstborn In Honor Of Antonio Conte And Victor Moses / Check Out The Outfit Of This Liverpool Fan / Huh? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter YNWA (you'll Never Walk Alone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madness? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter "You'll Never Walk Alone" by Gerardcole(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2015

A fan is so obsessed about Liverpool FC that she went ahead to name her 4-year old daughter ‘YNWA’.

It’s even more interesting that the person in question, Eirin Isabel Iversen is a female and according to her, her husband initially planned to name the child ‘Gerrard’ but upon discovering she was expecting a girl, opted for the slogan of his favourite football club – ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’

While speaking with Norwegian newspaper, Dagbladet, she narrated the incident:

‘I’m probably not as interested in football, but it was actually my suggestion to call her YNWA, my husband suggested Gerrard before we knew if it was a boy or girl.’

She later stated that ‘Karoline’ was added to the YNWA in order not to cause confusion for her friends.

‘Her name is Karoline YNWA, ‘We could not really force her to cheer Liverpool, but she is very proud of her name.’

According to reports, the she and her husband are planning to bring their daughter to Anfield, Liverpool’s home ground in May to watch Liverpool play for her 5th birthday celebration.

http://www./forum/entertainment/sports/8146-madness-liverpool-fc-fan-names

That said, as a Nigerian can you try this?
Re: Madness? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter "You'll Never Walk Alone" by bennifield11(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
omoh na liverpool die hard fan b dat oo
Re: Madness? Liverpool Fan Names Daughter "You'll Never Walk Alone" by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Nothing wrong with the name sha. I even luv it.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Samuel Eto Signs New Contract With U.C. Sampdoria / Alampasu Celebrates Move To Portugal / Cute photos of footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni with his daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.