Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Info On The Cost Of Gearbox (toyota Camry - Pencil Light) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Info On The Cost Of Gearbox (toyota Camry - Pencil Light) (1356 Views)

Registered 1999 Toyota Camry pencil light. SOLD! SOLD!! / Toyota Camry Pencil Light For Sale At 480k In Ibadan / Sharp Toyota Camry Pencil Light. 550k SOLD....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On The Cost Of Gearbox (toyota Camry - Pencil Light) by macb(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Hello pals,
Kindly afford me the information at your disposal regarding the cost of a Belgium gear box for Toyota Camry (pencil light). I noticed that the acceleration of my car drags, and all effort to curb this has failed (i.e. transmission oil, flushing of radiator etc.). the car drags when its on slow gear and delays to initiate a speed run, so I have consulted an auto engineer and he confirms that my transmission is faulty and should be replaced. Am humbly awaiting your contributions. Thanks
Re: Info On The Cost Of Gearbox (toyota Camry - Pencil Light) by awaomaka(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
My Bro.... go market na!

(1) (Reply)

#########CLEAN REGISTERED 1999 TOYOTA Camry....price 680k / Full Option 2010 Toyota Camry @2.3M NEG Contact:08030646414 / Sold Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Matrix For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.