Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pls Help Unlock Ds - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Unlock Ds (465 Views)

Help!unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Without Losing Data. / Please Help Unlock Nokia Lumia 521 / Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Unlock Ds by ricsman(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2015
my tecno android phone WiFi n Bluetooth is not opening. I've off n on it several times without success
what is d problem
Re: Pls Help Unlock Ds by Carlcaresophia: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2015
ricsman:
my tecno android phone WiFi n Bluetooth is not opening. I've off n on it several times without success
what is d problem
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Unlock Ds by ricsman(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=30143790] Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you![/quote
k thanks

(1) (Reply)

Yotaphone: LCD On The Front, E Ink On The Back, Unique All Over / Google To Launch Youtube For Kids / Features Of Just Released Samsung Galaxy S6....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.