Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help Me Unluck My Sagem Phone (my-x8) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Unluck My Sagem Phone (my-x8) (1106 Views)

Why You Need to *ROOT* Your Android Phone! My Top Reasons. / How To Unlock Sony Ericsson E15i Xperia X8 / Whatz The Price Of Nokia X8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Unluck My Sagem Phone (my-x8) by megatainer(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
somebody pls help!
i actually lucked my phone with the code 2222 so that no one can remove the sim and use the phone without my sim.

i don't really know what happened, i was trying to unlock the fone so that i can use another line on it no way. i've tried all i can but way out. pls i know we have enof engineers in the house that can help me solve this problem. and if there is any particular software that can be use help out.

The name of the fone is sagem my-x8

thank you for your corporation. God Bless you all nairalanders.

Re: Help Me Unluck My Sagem Phone (my-x8) by Emeka72(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2011
D only way to unlock dat phone is through d SIM u used to lock it. Put dat sim in d GSM and enter phone code 0000.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Browser For One Month / Help... Injoo One Not Booting Past Injoo Icon Screen / Help !!! My Tecno Phantom F7 Is Developing Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.