Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? (2060 Views)

Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
can u rock this hairstyles?

Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
No they can't.
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Stale
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by LadyX(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
No
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel...fellowship. What district and club are u frm? I'm frm D9110....RC OGSCOHTECH.
AS FOR THE QUESTN YOU ASKED ABOUT THE HAIR,IT'S A NO.
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:
RotrEmmanuel...fellowship. What district and club are u frm? I'm frm D9110....RC OGSCOHTECH.
Through service jare! I'm in D9140 Nigeria. Currently with Hilltop CB calabar
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:
Have viewed your profile, truly u are a jolly good fellow of Paul harris global family. Can we be friends outside nairaland? will u attend next rotta cultural fiesta
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Have viewed your profile, truly u are a jolly good fellow of Paul harris global family. Can we be friends outside nairaland? will u attend next rotta cultural fiesta
no i'm not. I might not even b chanced for my own district conference which wld take place @ badagry. W@ district r u?
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hope you know what the nxt rotary year theme is? It is "BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD" smileyI hope you know what the nxt rotary year theme is? It is "BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD"
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:

no i'm not. I might not even b chanced for my own district conference which wld take place @ badagry. W@ district r u?
District 9140 that is south east, south south. but I rep cross river zone. calabar
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:
I hope you know what the nxt rotary year theme is? It is "BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD" smileyI hope you know what the nxt rotary year theme is? It is "BE A GIFT TO THE WORLD"
Yes dear, I actually monitored the event when the new Rotary international president announced the theme.. Mind u I'm powerful in the family.
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
District 9140 that is south east, south south. but I rep cross river zone. calabar
i knw ur drr...hez one chukwu sumtin...hez talll n sort of fair...we met eachoda @ my district conference last yr. Twas fun meetin him nd d drr of 9125 with d DS of 9125.
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes dear, I actually monitored the event when the new Rotary international president announced the theme.. Mind u I'm powerful in the family.
whao!...d@s gud to knw...w@s ur post?
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:

i knw ur drr...hez one chukwu sumtin...hez talll n sort of fair...we met eachoda @ my district conference last yr. Twas fun meetin him nd d drr of 9125 with d DS of 9125.
Wao! that's really great. hope to meet u someday in joint function too.. Fellowship!!!
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
kenwins:

whao!...d@s gud to knw...w@s ur post?
have served as SAA, Welfare more on the way!
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm d immediate past vp(FCVP-FIRST CLASS VICE PRESIDENT). Served when the theme says ENGAGE ROTARY,CHANGE LIVES.
Re: Ladies, Can you Rock This Hairstyle? by kenwins(f): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Wao! that's really great. hope to meet u someday in joint function too.. Fellowship!!!
......Through service.

(1) (Reply)

Dominic Rume, Mr Universe Model / African Themed T-shirts / Make More Sales.. Get More People To Know More About Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.