Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

That Famous Night Eric Cantona Lost His Crown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Famous Night Eric Cantona Lost His Crown (449 Views)

Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards / Eric Cantona To Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I'm King Of Manchester, You Can Be Prince... / King Of Soccer,' Pelé, To Auction Off Medals, Trophies And Even His Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Famous Night Eric Cantona Lost His Crown by Frankiss44(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just saw this clip online and i remembered vividly how the manchester united forward shocked the world...

The Frenchman's kung-fu kick at Selhurst Park is a defining moment in Premier League history. Some 20 years on Gerry Cox, a journalist who attended the game, recounts the story

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/01/23/4637023/footballs-jfk-moment-the-night-cantonas-crown-slipped?ICID=HP_BN_8

(1) (Reply)

SOCCER TALENT SERVICE Open Football Trial Across The World / A Cameroonian Player Abandoned In Harare / Blackburn Vs Liverpool. FA Qtr Final Replay 0:0.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.