Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ngcareers.com Mailed Dis To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ngcareers.com Mailed Dis To Me (1001 Views)

Content/digital Marketing Interns Wanted At Ngcareers / Ngcareers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngcareers.com Mailed Dis To Me by Frankaka8(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi Franklin,
We have got reports that a certain unnamed organisation has invited people to a scam job interview using the name of Ngcareers at 84 Trinity House, Morgan Bus stop, Pako Road, Mushin, Lagos.

The interview was set for 2pm today (Thursday 23rd, 2015). If you got a text message purporting to be from Ngcareers please ignore and inform anyone you know to ignore same. 

While we are making attempts to get to the bottom of this and reveal the persons behind this act please inform as many people not to fall victim to the scam invitation.

Ngcareers does not send invitation to people for interviews by sms. 

Thank You.

Guys, be aware and do the needful. My own piece of cake.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies: Current Opportunities With APM Terminals / Pls Did Anyone Received This Massage For Interview? / Urgency..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.