Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update (1561 Views)

Anchor University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff Vacancies / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by affairsnaija: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
pls what is the latest in INEC Adhoc recruitment exercise in kaduna is the list out in any l.g.a yet

LET TALK ABOUT THIS HERE
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
affairsnaija:
pls what is the latest in INEC Adhoc recruitment exercise in kaduna is the list out in any l.g.a yet

LET TALK ABOUT THIS HERE

yeah, list is out. Though I'm a batch A corper... My LI went to INEC in Kaduna and she was given the list of Corp members recruited for the post of presiding officers. And it was confirmed that names of those who are not corpers were included in the list
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by affairsnaija: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
olayoungz:

yeah, list is out. Though I'm a batch A corper... My LI went to INEC in Kaduna and she was given the list of Corp members recruited for the post of presiding officers. And it was confirmed that names of those who are not corpers were included in the list
ok wia do we go for list check
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
affairsnaija:
ok wia do we go for list check

I think you should to the INEC office closest to you. If you are in Zaria, Kaduna State, the INEC office is in G. R. A close to Shariah Court.... You should see the list there or better still find more about it. And for you to know, the training is starting next week..
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by ritzytbabs(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
olayoungz:

I think you should to the INEC office closest to you. If you are in Zaria, Kaduna State, the INEC office is in G. R. A close to Shariah Court.... You should see the list there or better still find more about it. And for you to know, the training is starting next week..

I was at INEC Office, Inuwa Wada Road, Ungwar Rimi yesterday Thursday and no update about any list or training yet. So please which inec office specifically are u saying the list was posted? Thanks
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
ritzytbabs:

I was at INEC Office, Inuwa Wada Road, Ungwar Rimi yesterday Thursday and no update about any list or training yet. So please which inec office specifically are u saying the list was posted? Thanks

Zaria, Kaduna State.. And let me myself clear, the list was given to my NYSC local government inspector from the INEC OFFICE..
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by ritzytbabs(m): 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
olayoungz:

Zaria, Kaduna State.. And let me myself clear, the list was given to my NYSC local government inspector from the INEC OFFICE..

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by tripleik(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Those shortlisting ur name mean that u have selected as well or will there be anyoda form of screening out? cos i heard u guys mentioning starting training
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by affairsnaija: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
tripleik:
Those shortlisting ur name mean that u have selected as well or will there be anyoda form of screening out? cos i heard u guys mentioning starting training
if your name was on the first list and u attend the training gud for u! Some may nt attend so they will be replace
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by jamislaw(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
@ op what about pple frm kaduna south.
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Be informed that the list is out and placed at the INEC OFFICER closest to you. Screening will take place today Saturday till Monday. Also, be informed that the training will commence on Wednesday, 28th January, 2015...
Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by affairsnaija: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
if u ar in kaduna south lga, check barnawa inec office for ur name the list is place there for student applicant. For NYSC and POST NYSC Applicant text message were send to them. Screening start 26 and end 28

1 Like

Re: Kaduna INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies) Latest Update by affairsnaija: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
I beg who them don pay inec trainin allawonce for kaduna here

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At GEC Petroleum / Are You Smarter Than a 5year old? Test Yourself Here / Inventory Control And Mgt Officer Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.