Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Will You React?, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Will You React?, (528 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore / Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React?, by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Saw this somewhere and i decided to share.Your cousin returns from a trip to the village and gets you a blanket as a little gift. He, however, goes to bed before you do and you decide to cover him with the new blanket. In the morning, you go to wake him up and discover bundles of cash totalling millions! 
How will you react?, as for me @ first i would run, but after sometime i'll cme back to spend my cash.

(1) (Reply)

Child Theft:4 Women Arrested For Selling 2-month-old Baby For N625k / Suicide Bomber Kills Three In Yobe Restaurant / Suspected Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.