Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! (687 Views)

List Of States In Nigeria That Biafra Agitators Want. / 8 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Identify With! / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! by AceLove: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Working with different people in Nigeria, I have come to link certain sentences with corruption. Each time I hear them...its either corruption or graft is being suggested or they are out-rightly being demanded...not once have I been wrong on this...lol... tongue

Anyways here they are and feel free to add yours...

1. Na from where person dey work na from where him dey chop...na why dem call am 'work-shop'. (This one worse pass...lol)

2. Bros at least after this thing make we see small thing take drink pure water na. (Oya take 10 naira buy pure water...u don find trouble...lol)

3. Sister no carry this work for head o...no be ur papa work. (even when e be uy papa work...lol)

wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! by dahunsy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat..stealing is not corruption
Re: Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! by ITbomb(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you want make your file enter commissioner office you better see us o. (but you are standing in front of them there looking (seeing) at them

1 Like

Re: Sentences In Nigeria That Identify With Corruption And Graft!!! by Joe88(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Police: Oga welcome, the sun dey burn us for head o (na me send you work)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Might Not Vote JONATHAN In 2015 / Hey, Easy With The Name-calling! / LIST OF UNITS WITH FAULTY CARD READERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.