Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Help! I Need My Files Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! I Need My Files Back (1224 Views)

Is It Possible To Recover My Files On A Damaged SD Card? / Guys Help My 16gb Is Endangering All My Files / Pls Help Me,i Want To Retrieve My Currupted Files Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need My Files Back by inemani: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
My daughter toyed with my fone in my absence and deleted all my videos, pictures and files, most of them very important. Pls how do I recover them?
I've got File Commander on my fone and I had tried recovering the files but it insisted I buy the premium version. I tried buying but it keeps hanging. My fone is Sony Xperia C, pls I need help. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by funkyjms: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
First, try not to save anything on the device till you recover the files so as not to overwrite them.

Provided your phone is rooted, download diskdigger pro

http:// globalapk.com/android-apps/6870-diskdigger-pro-root-v0998.html

Remove the space after http:// I'm afraid of spambot grin

Once you get to the page, scroll down and click on download link. On the next page, scroll down and click on download now. Try NOT to use opera, chrome preferably)

After installation, open it and select the memory you want to scan
Then, click on scan device
A log will pop up, check all the options since all files were deleted and click OK
After scanning, at the top left corner of your screen, check the box there to select all the files
At the bottom right corner, click "save local"
Then select any path you want to save the files

Hope this works.
You have to be smart doing this!
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by Chyjoey(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
funkyjms:
First, try not to save anything on the device till you recover the files so as not to overwrite them.

Once you get to the page, scroll down and click on download link. On the next page, scroll down and click on download now. Try NOT to use opera, chrome preferablyLarge files are fragmented wid disk diggee tho...nuh its d best on mobile

A log will pop up, check all the options since all files were deleted and click OK
After scanning, at the top left corner of your screen, check the box there to select all the files

Hope this works.
large files are fragmented on disk digger tho...buh its d best on android
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by funkyjms: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chyjoey:
large files are fragmented on disk digger tho...buh its d best on android

Oh, I don't know that
Haven't use it to recover large files.

PC recovery would have been a better option but the OP may not be familiar with it
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by Fashrobbin(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
inemani:
My daughter toyed with my fone in my absence and deleted all my videos, pictures and files, most of them very important. Pls how do I recover them?
I've got File Commander on my fone and I had tried recovering the files but it insisted I buy the premium version. I tried buying but it keeps hanging. My fone is Sony Xperia C, pls I need help. Thanks in anticipation
bro download recuva for PC then connect your phone through mass storage follow the screen prompt thank me later Techfashy.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by Juliano47(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
funkyjms:

Oh, I don't know that
Haven't use it to recover large files.

PC recovery would have been a better option but the OP may not be familiar with it
she might be if tutored properly. You may Pls, list the steps for him/her. Bless up. Thanks. smiley
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by inemani: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fashrobbin:
bro download recuva for PC then connect your phone through mass storage follow the screen prompt thank me later Techfashy.com
Thanks, I be sis no be bro. But I dnt av a laptop
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by inemani: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
funkyjms:

Once you get to the page, scroll down and click on download link. On the next page, scroll down and click on download now. Try NOT to use opera, chrome preferably)

Hope this works.
Thanks bro, but make I no lie, all these seem very strange to me but I ll try my best
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by funkyjms: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
inemani:

Thanks bro, but make I no lie, all these seem very strange to me but I ll try my best

pm me if you're on whatsapp. That, I can help better
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by jahbiz: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2015
inemani:
https://www.nairaland.com/2109580/how-recover-deleted-photos-iphone
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by funkyjms: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliano47:
she might be if tutored properly. You may Pls, list the steps for him/her. Bless up. Thanks. smiley

I've done that behind the scene
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Fashrobbin:
i downloaded that chatpak config for etisalat openvpn but it was in zip format and it asked for a password to decompress to oupn format. Can you help?
Re: Help! I Need My Files Back by Fashrobbin(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
blublahd:

i downloaded that chatpak config for etisalat openvpn but it was in zip format and it asked for a password to decompress to oupn format. Can you help?
the config file has expired

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericssion Xperia Price In Nigeria / Samsung S4 Charging Port Issue / Innjoo Halo And Fire Plus Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.