Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) (673 Views)

Lagos State Phone Number Database For Sale / [CRAZIEST DISCOUNT] Nationwide Phone Number Database / [weekend Discount] INEC Phone Number Database For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
[b]N2, 500 only -pay to my GTB Account and download immediately. It sells as much as N25,000 but you can get it N2,500 from me.
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
1 gone, remaining 1
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by teemajhor(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
please I need this but it must be sectionalised LGA sex etc.email tmajorforever@gmail.com 07030091126 whatsapp
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
please I need this but it must be sectionalised LGA sex etc.email tmajorforever@gmail.com 07030091126 whatsapp
Yes, it is categorized LGA, SEXT etc... Click on the link below to See the Sample.
https://www.nairaland.com/2064327/newly-updated-inec-phone-number
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by ascend: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
i need it for my site though, but the reason why i will not buy is because i can not authenticate the numbers. i would have to call 10 numbers at random to confirm, and not those ones you arranged and captured on ur other post. grin grin grin grin
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
ascend:
i need it for my site though, but the reason why i will not buy is because i can not authenticate the numbers. i would have to call 10 numbers at random to confirm, and not those ones you arranged and captured on ur other post.

I can send you one LGA in Lagos for you to AUTHENTICATE. I am confident that what am selling is real. No long story. Where can I send it to you?
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by profsupra(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
I need the data base. 08074489057 Whatsapp. BBM 52F0B515. Suiohorlayinkar@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by javijabor1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
geniusng:

I can send you one LGA in Lagos for you to AUTHENTICATE. I am confident that what am selling is real. No long story. Where can I send it to you?

I'm interested, but i will also confirm with Amuwo Odofin LGA.
As that is where i am presently and i can verify with that.
Whats you last price for all. also send that to my mail

Find my email below.

Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
javijabor1:

I'm interested, but i will also confirm with Amuwo Odofin LGA.
As that is where i am presently and i can verify with that.
Whats you last price for all. also send that to my mail

Find my email below.

It is not possible to verify with your LGA, alternatively, you can send your name and I will send you the portion where your name appeared. If you are paying on MONDAY 08/02/2015, pay N3, 500 after that => N4, 000
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Get Nationwide Phone Number Database this weekend for ONLY N2,500. It will go up on Monday.
Re: CRAZY DISCOUNT (nationwide Phone Number Database) by geniusng(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Buy Now = Only N2,500 => Request Sample and I will send to you.

Thanks for patronage so far, it has been wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot For Sale (brand New) Less Than A Month Old / UK Used Iphone 5c For Sale! 45k / Clearance Sales On Jumia Nigeria Rush Now!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.