Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! (764 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by nationjim: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please can somebody help me! My TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically switches to silent mode when calls come!!! I have tried all I could to no avail.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by hovatek: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
nationjim:
Please can somebody help me! My TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically switches to silent mode when calls come!!! I have tried all I could to no avail.

is the phone rooted and are you running on stock or custom ROM?
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by WillyWest: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2015
If I get you correctly it means when a. call comes and you answer the call you don't hear anything. and when you try calling as well, you don't hear the ring or hear when the person picks it.

Am describing all these because, this has bn my predicament for several months now. I'll advice u use an ear piece till you can fix the problem.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by hovatek: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2015
WillyWest:
If I get you correctly it means when a. call comes and you answer the call you don't hear anything. and when you try calling as well, you don't hear the ring or hear when the person picks it.

Am describing all these because, this has bn my predicament for several months now. I'll advice u use an ear piece till you can fix the problem.

there's an easy fix depending on your phone's model and setup
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by hovatek: 5:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Mostly power savers that cause this
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by WillyWest: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
post=30076697:

there's an easy fix depending on your phone's model and setup

Really, pray do tell. the f7 is actually my secondary device. so I've not really been bothered as I don't get much calls on it. lemme kno what this fix is like, my device is rooted.
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by hovatek: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
WillyWest:

Really, pray do tell. the f7 is actually my secondary device. so I've not really been bothered as I don't get much calls on it. lemme kno what this fix is like, my device is rooted.

I already posted the answer to this problem above
Re: TECNO PHANTOM F7 Automatically Switches To Silent Mode When Calls Come!!! by Carlcaresophia: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
nationjim:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Did U Ever Lock Ur Elder Sibling Phone E.g Puk,gmail Unlock?share Ur Experience / Samsung Planning On A Huge 18.4 Inch Android Tablet / Etisalat 1 Gig For 1k Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.