Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sammie Okposo Apologizes To Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Apologizes To Buhari (493 Views)

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Apologizes To Buhari by prettyprettywow: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
His Instagram post below...

I reposted an uncomplementary and unconfirmed report about GMB which said he should be flogged for being involved in perjury and forgery i deeply apologise to GMB.He is old enough to be my father and my repost was very disrespectful,secondly for joining in an unconfirmed rumour about him that i personally can not proove again i apologise..

I did not generate the report but i should not have reposted it for this im deeply sorry. my support for GEJ does not give me the right to judge and speak ill of GMB and any other candidate my business is only to peacefully exercise my support and vote for the candidate of my choice its an election not a war to all who were offended as a result of my repost i apologise. lets pray for our country nigeria that God will help us have a violent free election.Godbless nigeria peace will reign in nigeria.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-apologizes-to-buhari.html

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologizes To Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
now tell me boys, which Buharian has the mind to 'apologise when they wrong somebody?illiterates insulting their grandfather's mate.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologizes To Buhari by Airforce1(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2015
good

(1) (Reply)

Music: Harrysong – Nwamama / Oritse Femi To Release 4th Studio Album ‘money Stops Nonsense’ Come May 2015 / New Comedy Skit..lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.