Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! (583 Views)

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! by Arbiola(f): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sup nairalanders, I came up with this thread to show you guys a couple of easy and interesting songs a choir can rehearse and sing in no time. ♦ Alpha and Omega
♦ Your Grace and Mercy
♦ Everything
♦ Our Father, You Are Holy
♦ Jesus Is His Name
♦ God Is (An Awesome God)
♦ Why We Sing
♦ My Life Is In Your Hands
♦ Oh Lord, We Praise You
♦ I’ve Got a Testimony
♦ Emmanuel
♦ Battlefield
♦ It Was a Great Thing
♦ Hosanna
♦ God Is Able
♦ Awesome Wonder
♦ Making a Way
♦ He’s Alright
♦ Redeemed
♦ Job’s Song (Blessed)
♦ I Just Can’t Tell It All
♦ My Soul Is Satisfied
♦ Mighty King
To get these songs, all u have to do is google the names of your preferred song with "mp3"besides it.For example if i'm downloading "It was a great thing", i'll just type, it was a great thing mp3 in my google bar.I hope this has been helpful for as many that are still looking for songs to rehearse on Saturday and sing in church on Sunday..
Re: Gospel Songs That Are Easy Enough For A Choir To Learn In One Day! by fijiano202(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Arbiola:
Sup nairalanders, I came up with this thread to show you guys a couple of easy and interesting songs a choir can rehearse and sing in no time. ♦ Alpha and Omega
♦ Your Grace and Mercy
♦ Everything
♦ Our Father, You Are Holy
♦ Jesus Is His Name
♦ God Is (An Awesome God)
♦ Why We Sing
♦ My Life Is In Your Hands
♦ Oh Lord, We Praise You
♦ I’ve Got a Testimony
♦ Emmanuel
♦ Battlefield
♦ It Was a Great Thing
♦ Hosanna
♦ God Is Able
♦ Awesome Wonder
♦ Making a Way
♦ He’s Alright
♦ Redeemed
♦ Job’s Song (Blessed)
♦ I Just Can’t Tell It All
♦ My Soul Is Satisfied
♦ Mighty King
To get these songs, all u have to do is google the names of your preferred song with "mp3"besides it.For example if i'm downloading "It was a great thing", i'll just type, it was a great thing mp3 in my google bar.I hope this has been helpful for as many that are still looking for songs to rehearse on Saturday and sing in church on Sunday..
nice

(1) (Reply)

Young H Officially Release His Super Hit Song Called 'time To Vote Is Now' / Songs Review -Download and share / NEW MUSIC: D’banj – Sextraordinary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.