Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Reigning African Women Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Joins Liverpool Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reigning African Women Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Joins Liverpool Fc (427 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Joins Dalian Quanjian / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Asisat Oshoala Joins Super Falcons For Last Training Session In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reigning African Women Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Joins Liverpool Fc by 2324xclusive: 1:06am On Jan 24, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-A-OhHhG1DnI/VMLgztia6gI/AAAAAAAADgA/_vBTbgGgzvo/s1600/10408532_998806803466956_450355565030748110_n.jpg[/img]

source >>>>>>> http://www.2324xclusive.com/2015/01/2324xclusive-update-nigeria-reigning.html

Reigning African Women Footballer of the year, Asisat
Oshoala has finally committed her future to English Women Club Liverpool.
Oshoala won both the Golden Boot and Golden Ball - as Player
of the Tournament - at FIFA Under-20 World Cup Finals in Canada, and becomes
the first player from Africa to compete in the Women's Super League.
Before her move to England, Oshoala was with Nigeria Women
League side Rivers Angels who she has helped to many trophies; the last set
being the League and Federation Cup in the just concluded season.
Speaking of her move to Merseyside, Asisat said: "Since
I began my football career I have always dreamt of being a professional
footballer, so to be able to join the reigning Women's Super League champions
is absolutely fantastic.
"Liverpool Ladies are a massive club, who have some
fantastic players who I believe can help to develop my game to the next level.
It was also a big incentive to be able to play in the UEFA Women's Champions
League, which is a huge competition and one I'm confident we can do well
in."
Re: Reigning African Women Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Joins Liverpool Fc by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Good for her, an encouragement to others coming after her. Success is proportional to hardwork when prayer is set constant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Of Faith | Wenger Believes His Side Can Win The EPL Title / I Miss Coaching Nigeria-bonferere / Fans Go Wide And Semi Final Match May Be Called Off Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.