Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics (21190 Views)

Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by mtprofessor5(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
oluwagadaffi:
d

Yyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Hemanwel(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
I dont know why M.I has decided to go in the way of hibernation.I have heard so little of him in recent times.

BTW:

I have seen different shades of Jimi Agbaje and Akinwunmi Ambode's posters at every nooks and crannies of Lagos.All I can say about them is that,while Ambode's pictures in those posters look immature,Agbaje's speak otherwise.
Ambode,in his posters,thinks the position of the Governor of Lagos,which he's going for,is a child's play compared to Agbaje's,who looks like one who means serious business.
Me thinks Lagos will be in safer hands with Agbaje compared to Ambode who (in his posters) looks like a pauper.
Like they say, "a picture speaks a thousand words about a person.."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by engrjacuzzi: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
so the reason he wants lagosian to vote for him is so as to build stadium at ajegunle for artiste...
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by chucky234(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
mtprofessor5:

I caught you
Red or Blue handed?
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2015
MI and ambode feel along with each other but Ice prince the made ambode dude looked really awkward
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by mtprofessor5(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2015
chucky234:
Red or Blue handed?

Colour handed
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by mtprofessor5(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Hemanwel:

Sorry u couldn't make front page
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by chucky234(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2015
mtprofessor5:

Colour handed
You can never catch me na, I was way faster than light.
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by AJOT99(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one!

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by sophtaf(f): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
U dere what r u doing [/quote]bookin space grin
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by johnlegendury(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
ijebujazz:
Hmm.....this man looks older than the 44 he's claiming. It is well!

I hope he didn't forge his birth certificate undecided

Quote me and die!!!
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by bobbyANSELEM: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
I prefer d 2nd pix wif ice prince.buh wat is my biz tho undecided
pls bro i nid ya help i'm new here in nairaland nd i wana open a thread pls can u qv me a contact of any nairalander op/admin?
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by bobbyANSELEM: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls i seriously nid help i wana post a thread on nairaland under health, i nid a contact of a nairalander op/admin embarassed
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by KingTom(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2015
ijebujazz:

Quote me and die!!!
I am still alive undecided
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Dexema(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2015
oziduru:
Governorship candidate in Lagos state was pictured with  Ice Prince and M.I in separate photos.

Caption the photos.

Source: http:///7ey
LASGIDI, a place where homeboys and outsiders alike are welcome to make it as big as their dreams allow,where politicians,musicians,moguls,enterpreneurs,and hustlers work hard @ day and run tinz @nite.
Me likey MI and AMBO pix more it looks real.
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2015
nekaa:
His campaign song is really nice
i like it 2
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by miqos02(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2015
next gov of lagos

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2015
All den dis politicians and celeb self. Way back na fashola and dbanj, xame gej and dbanj. Now is ambode turn
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by BabaO2: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
ijebujazz:

Quote me and die!!!
He never claimed 44
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by femi4: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015
ijebujazz:

Quote me and die!!!
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by jrerico1(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2015
This year is clear by the wrist wear, we go separate the real men from the children #Chairman
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by laplace12(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
Pls i seriously nid help i wana post a thread on nairaland under health, i nid a contact of a nairalander op/admin embarassed
lol
You don't need any contact to create a thread. Just go there and do your thing wink
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by xdravy(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2015
So? They should comout and vote on February. Thats d issue. It at all they hv pvc
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by KanwuliaJara: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Ugly thaaaaangs!
Twa!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by hectorswag(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
pls bro i nid ya help i'm new here in nairaland nd i wana open a thread pls can u qv me a contact of any nairalander op/admin?
laplace12:

lol
You don't need any contact to create a thread. Just go there and do your thing wink
Lol.. I tire for the guy o! Welcome to NL sha, but think very well b4 creating a thread, cuz diz NL critics show no sympathy! wink
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by princeshijman(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
anonimi:

The Ambode man too resemble King Kong.

Haba angry
d guy na 44 n ramsey noah na 44.bt he b like ramsey papa

1 Like

Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by TruthisBitter247: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2015
ijebujazz:

Quote me and die!!!

Oloribururku! You think say everybody na like you wey dey forge Certificate abi?
That's why you no wan make them quote you because you don write Senseless Comment!
Omo Ale!
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Ambode running for Instagram governor. Ugly thing.
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by spymybox: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Akpan107(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
M.I only has one vote.

Jimi untill 2023
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by Texykool: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
anonimi:

The Ambode man too resemble King Kong.

Haba angry

I'd like to see a picture of you grin

That's Lagos State Governor for the next eight years. If e dey pinch you, go and roast Saladcheesy
Re: Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics by mariblizzy(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Happy people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo) / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit / Actresses’ Bodies Their Most Valuable Asset — Hilda Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.