Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

@nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women (795 Views)

Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital / Fansidar (swidar) Or Amala For Pregnant Woman / 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by hermosa(f): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Dear Seun, Nairaland Moderators,

Could you guys please create a board just for Pregnant women and mothers. I dont think they should use the Health board.
Thank you! And God bless!
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
We'll look into it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Seun(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Why don't you think they should use the health board?
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by iliyande(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
Why don't you think they should use the health board?

Because pregnancy is not a disease grin

1 Like

Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Agbgift(f): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2015
I suggest they use the health board, because there you have medical doctors who can educate them more on any pregancy issue. I suggest that a standby thread be opened for them in health board.
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
We'll look into it

Thanks
Hi there, are you the new health section moderator? If you are, please help us clear the spam/spammers in this section. There are people who need medical help and spammers end up pushing their threads out of the first page. If you're not then I'm sorry for quoting you smiley
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
iliyande:

Au contraire pal; pregnancy is a dis-ease.

You clearly are not aware of what happens to a womans body during pregnancy. Enough goes and can go wrong that pregnancy can and does kill.

Clever statement tho; id give ya credit for that

grin
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Seun(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
iliyande:
The topic of health is not just about diseases, just as hospitals are not only used for the treatment of diseases (that's where babies are born!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
The topic of health is not just about diseases, just as hospitals are not only used for the treatment of diseases (that's where babies are born!)

True! Afterall, labor and delivery wing is in the hospital in most places.
Re: @nairaland Moderators, Create Board For Pregnant Women by hermosa(f): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
@Seun I'm tired of searching and searching on the Health forum for topics concerning pregnancy plus all the other different topics. Its time consuming.
If pregnant women had their own forum they'd be able to post topics/discussions concerning what they're going through.
There'd be topics for those trying to conceive, new mothers, first/second and third trimesters woes etc.
All one would have to do is just browse through the topics, pick a group and join.
So, pretty please?

(1) (Reply)

Why There Seems To Be Cancer Everywhere / I Need Sole Distributors In All States In Nigeria For My Newest Product / Neurological Screening Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.