Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... (778 Views)

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... / Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... by homesolutions: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Looking to rent or buy a property in Lagos? Visit the link below to post your property/flat/room wanted ad and get seen by landlords and estate agents. It's free to post.
http://www.homesinlagos.com/reqproperty.php

Powered by HomesinLagos.com
Re: Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... by chachazzy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please i need a self contain within or around surulere, where i can get easy access to the island.
You can reach me on 07061830668.
Re: Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... by homesolutions: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
chachazzy:
Please i need a self contain within or around surulere, where i can get easy access to the island.
You can reach me on 07061830668.

We are not properties agent. We only provide a platform for home owners, contractors and home seekers. You may post your request on the website at http://www.homesinlagos.com/reqproperty.php and I'm sure you will get calls from prospective landlords/agents. Don't forget to read our 'Stay Safe' section. It becomes handy and helpful not only when you use our website but also when you use other property classifieds websites. Good luck in your search.
Re: Looking For A Flat To Rent? Post Your Request Here... by litaninja(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
The admins may want to check on the site...

(1) (Reply)

Progressive Estate In Lekki, 1.2million Naira Per Plot / Urgent Need Of A Shop For An E_center Biz @10k/mnt / Exquisite 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Osakpa London with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.