Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! (1317 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2015
I'm just happy to pull through yesterday! It was a terrible day by all standards! I lost two of the three most important persons in my life!

My grandma died in the early hours of yesterday and I almost ran mad! But I had to control myself 'cos I needed to be there for my mum! At least, someone has to be sane...lol! I was really close to grandma and it breaks my heart that she's gone!

On a 2nd thought tho, I'm happy she's gone...finally! She's been sick for a long while and the pains were getting unbearable. I prayed to God to take the pains away! Guess, he answered one way or the other! She's 80 by the way...old enough, bah?

The other person I lost was the love of my life for the past 1 year+! We've been having a lot of issues lately. Her behaving weird and me trying to ride through the storm! The last stray that broke my back was yesterday...I couldn't take it anymore, so I ended it! I wish her all the best though!

So that's it...black day, huh?

NB: The last important person is my mum...dunno what would happen to me if anything happens to her! I'll just be her superman all till the end!!
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by Tashaamania(f): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
RIP to grandma smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:
RIP to grandma smiley

Thanks T smiley

1 Like

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by Merlissa(f): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2015
I too recently lost my grandmother and I was very close to her.. I know what your going true.. it's not easy but we have to be strong!

Rip to your grandma...

https://inmyownwordsblogdotcom1./2014/12/12/life-and-death/

1 Like

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by Applaner: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
so u killed ur girlfriend yesterday??

where is civilian JTF from Bornu
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:
I'm just happy to pull through yesterday! It was a terrible day by all standards! I lost two of the three most important persons in my life!

My grandma died in the early hours of yesterday and I almost ran mad! But I had to control myself 'cos I needed to be there for my mum! At least, someone has to be sane...lol! I was really close to grandma and it breaks my heart that she's gone!

On a 2nd thought tho, I'm happy she's gone...finally! She's been sick for a long while and the pains were getting unbearable. I prayed to God to take the pains away! Guess, he answered one way or the other! She's 80 by the way...old enough, bah?

The other person I lost was the love of my life for the past 1 year+! We've been having a lot of issues lately. Her behaving weird and me trying to ride through the storm! The last stray that broke my back was yesterday...I couldn't take it anymore, so I ended it! I wish her all the best though!

So that's it...black day, huh?

NB: The last important person is my mum...dunno what would happen to me if anything happens to her! I'll just be her superman all till the end!!

RIP to your nan. At least she's no longer in pain.

Re: letting your lady go, sometimes, letting go is the only way forward. You've tried everything humanely possible to get the relationship back on the right track but if she wasn't willing to put in the effort, then everything else you try would be a waste of effort. A healthy relationship is the result of joint efforts. It's not a one-man job.

You've been through a lot. Take some time to heal and rediscover yourself. Don't rush into anything and just be yourself. You won't lose your mum. Hold fast to your faith / beliefs and all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by elantraceey(f): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Rip to your grandmum
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Applaner:
so u killed ur girlfriend yesterday??

where is civilian JTF from Bornu

LMAO!
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

RIP to your nan. At least she's no longer in pain.

Re: letting your lady go, sometimes, letting go is the only way forward. You've tried everything humanely possible to get the relationship back on the right track but if she wasn't willing to put in the effort, then everything else you try would be a waste of effort. A healthy relationship is the result of joint efforts. It's not a one-man job.

You've been through a lot. Take some time to heal and rediscover yourself. Don't rush into anything and just be yourself. You won't lose your mum. Hold fast to your faith / beliefs and all will be well.

Thanks so much for the nice words! I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Rip to your grandmum

Thanks babe!
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by obyrich(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Take heart bro. I wish my elder bro whom I lost yesterday to the cold hands of death lived as old as your granny. I'm still in shock! It is well.
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by mirob(f): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=obyrich post=30106597]Take heart bro. I wish my elder bro whom I lost yesterday to the cold hands of death lived as old as your granny. I'm still in shock! It is well.[/quote

My dear take heart, I know it is not easy losing a young loved one to the hands of death but God knows best. Accept my condolence.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by doublezero7(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2015
obyrich:
Take heart bro. I wish my elder bro whom I lost yesterday to the cold hands of death lived as old as your granny. I'm still in shock! It is well.

I'm very sorry brother! Please, take heart...I'm sure he is in a better place!
Re: Lost My Grandma And My Love Yesterday...but Its A New Day!!! by obyrich(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm very sorry brother! Please, take heart...I'm sure he is in a better place!
Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!its Time To Get Ur Man Back / How Much Should A Person Spend On His In-laws For The Coming Holiday ? / 10 Most Brutal Punishment For Rapists Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.