Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Looking For A Lady For A Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Lady For A Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage (542 Views)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! / I Need Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady For A Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by babaagba1000: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Am male looking for a lady between 25 and 35 for a relationship that will lead to marriage. Just need honest people please. My email is bolo_gbelu@yahoo.com....drop me a mail if you are the one. wink
Re: Looking For A Lady For A Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by yhusiee(f): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
You cant start a topic like ds n not hv a profile pix 4 pple 2 c wt ya lool lyk
Re: Looking For A Lady For A Relationship That Would Lead To Marriage by babaagba1000: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2015
sorry am nt going to put any pix here if you are interested email me...we go from there

(1) (Reply)

LONDON RESIDENT ONLY!!! Looking For Love,friendship And Probably Relationship.. / Love / I Am Badly In Need Of A Girlfriend In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.