Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game (785 Views)

Yemi Alade And Her Mother At MAMA 2016 / Yemi Alade And Olamide Looking Cute As They Pose Together In New Photo / Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game by klem93(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
BETTER AWOOF DON LAND OO FR EE IPADS DR DRE HEADPHONES AND MUCH MORE FOR 5 WINNERS EVERY WEEK OOO STEP1 Visit the website at cupidgames.closeup.com.ng STEP2 Now spin the tube and you will get a dare. Accept it and spin it or pass to a friend but We will rather you just do it!lol STEP3 Now take a picture or video of yourself doing the dare for your crush/girlfriend or the person you like asking them to come with you to the cupid games finale. (You must do this in the presence of the person; ) STEP4 now upload on your social media page With hashtag #cupidgames Step5 Then upload your entry on the website. There you go, we have helped you get closer to that special someone. Every week, I will pick my top 5 entries, David will pick 5 too.

Re: Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game by pretydiva(f): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Stupid n meaningless game..mctewww..nonsense
Re: Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game by freezyprinzy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
wat if she dares me 2 give her head i should do it and upload abi
Re: Win Ipads, Dr Dre Headphones With Yemi Alade And Davido In Close Up Cupid Game by Airforce1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
No Time Mehn cool

(1) (Reply)

I’m Good Enough To Be Nigeria’s President- Davido / Rihanna & Her Braids Rock I-D Magazine / Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.