Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy (1163 Views)

Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo) / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by David0(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2015
A nun has stunned her mother superior and sisters after giving birth to a baby boy after complaining of severe stomach pains.The sister, who belonged to an order in Macerata, in the eastern Italian region of Le Marche, claimed to have no idea she was pregnant when she was rushed to hospital in agony, after which she gave birth.

The 31-year-old nun said she had no idea that she was pregnant and thought her labour pains were just "stomach cramps".An ambulance was called after the pregnant nun collapsed in the nunnery.

Local media refused to name the nun, who is currently recovering in Bartolomeo Eustachio Hospital in San Severino with her sisters reportedly at her bedside.The newborn baby boy is in good health but will stay in hospital for medical checks.

The mother's convent has yet to issue a statement but reports suggest the sisters have shown interest in taking charge of the baby, L'Unione Sarda reported.

The case bears a striking similarity to that of a 33-year-old Salvadorean nun in Italy, who gave birth to a baby boy last year, whom she named after Pope Francis.

She told her social worker she did not feel guilty and would raise the child saying: 'I am so happy. 'He is a gift from God. I feel more of a mother than a nun.'

Culled from express.co.uk

http://kolawolesamuel..com/2015/01/shock-as-nun-rushed-to-hospital-with.html

Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Deefuray(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
shocked so who is responsible?
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by mmsen: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Another immaculate conception.

Or most likely another irresponsible female.

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Atlantian: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
shocked so who is responsible?
Holier Ghost.
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by okpamson15(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Secound coming of Jesus
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Deefuray(f): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Holier Ghost.
Well, the Jesus I know has already being born and don't know if there's any other 'Holy spirit' that goes about impregnating women grin
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Na wah oh... their nun gown really helps them hide a lot
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
If her name na Mary mak una no dey surprise cos sey e fit b miracle, but if not; she needs 2b interrogated by Nigerian policemen..
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by elantraceey(f): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
okpamson15:
Secound coming of Jesus

Don't think about it , Jesus can never come through a woman's womb again.
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't think about it , Jesus can never come through a woman's womb again.

Then I guess he's coming in a Sukhoi SU-47 right? grin

Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by johnydon22(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:

Well, the Jesus I know has already being born and don't know if there's any other 'Holy spirit' that goes about impregnating women grin
Hehehehehehe buh the other holy spirit went and impregnate mary huh... why dont you believe he has impregnated this one...
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by johnydon22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
am sure she was impregnated by the holy spirit no joke
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Jameselias: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
D Second coming cheesy
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by AdeniyiA(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
she didn't know she was pregnant but she secretely chop 'kondo ' cheesy
Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by macof(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
The Holy spirit on Rampage...impregnating women since the first century

1 Like

Re: Shock As Nun Rushed To Hospital With Stomach Pains Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Jameselias: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
I suspect gabreilcheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Revival / Tell Me If I Am silly / A Great Financial Blessing Is Coming Your Way Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.