Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! (431 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
The bible states consistently that the Almighty creator God (YHWH) is Light. “This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all” (1 John 1:5), “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?” (Psalm27:1), “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light” (1Peter 2:9), “Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be ended” (Isaiah 60:20), “And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb” (Revelations 21:23), “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change” (James 1:17), “And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night” (Exodus 13:21) etc. Now, once this fact cannot be denied, an introduction of another undeniable fact backed by scriptures is prudent. The bible states unequivocally that Jesus Christ is the light. “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world” (John 8:12), “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof”, (Revelations 21:23),
NOW if God is light, and Jesus Christ is the light, then Jesus Christ is God.
Re: God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! by Poindexter: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
St.upid people say st.upid things. You just said something st.upid. Therefore, you are a stu.pid person!

Does it follow?
Re: God Is Light, Jesus Christ Is Light. Jesus Christ Is God!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Poindexter:
St.upid people say st.upid things. You just said something st.upid. Therefore, you are a stu.pid person!

Does it follow?

thank you bro, i respect your opinion cool

(1) (Reply)

The Operation / Powerful Prayer For This February / Today Is Palm Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.