Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant (26783 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by sheedy407(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sisi mi, abeg bring d crown home as we r here doing d grassroots support

1 Share

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by haibe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
We need someone slender, tall and more attractive. . Girls with this kind body no dey win.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by AgentXxx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
salaksmana:
See contradiction
Azzin ehn
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by okonelfg(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
oooooh my god see beauty.....she is not even my type sef ,.......my bank account no strong yet,mek i sef more i dey come
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Only f00ls and .ignorant species assume that beauty pageant is all about beauty...
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Dragonking: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
South south girls are very beautiful!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Does she have wat it takes 2 compete wif other beauty queens frm different countries?

She has it all.
She is a world class beauty.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by gp6liveth(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
This babe might be from Cross River state. Are language is more of calabar.

She is really charming.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
salaksmana:
See contradiction
As in, she is obviously not from lagos, even her surname nd middle name is contradicting
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
People like yellow paw paw. She's pretty, may be not photogenic.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
redcliff:
Shes not fine o
Anyone in your family better looking than her?
Bad belle kills. grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by saxy04: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hope she also have waec

1 Like

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ramdris(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai! but some men dey enjoy sha, see as person fine. Am among the lucky dudes cos my wife make sense wella.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Orikinla:

Bad belle kills. grin

No mind them.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by redcliff: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Orikinla:

Bad belle kills. grin
yea i have 4 beutiful sister.. the ugliest of them is better than her.. no jokes! Im even prettier than her
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by umulobi: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Does she have wat it takes 2 compete wif other beauty queens frm different countries?
Y didn't u contest?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by finest0007(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
redcliff:

yea i have 4 beutiful sister.. the ugliest of them is better than her.. no jokes! Im even prettier than her

Story for the gods
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by helentobi: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:

Yea
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ilekeh(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
We're coming back home empty handed again.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by finest0007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
A lot of pathetic girls here though.Of course there are girls prettier than she is but if you guys read well,the post said she is a very good dancer which should have giver her an edge in the competition.
For you to come out and say this girl isnt beautiful or doesnt deserve to win,you must look like some angel and currently I must say y'all hating are disappointing undecided .
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by falseman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
she won't win sorry.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ilekeh(f): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Home town: lagos?
Language: Efik?

Is she too embarrassed to mention her home town? She doesn't speak Yoruba, her hometown can't be Lagos.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by MansaMoussa: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
We are a BLACK COUNTRY, I don't understand why we sent a Fair-complexioned Girl to represent us! How do we expect Miss Venezuela, Mexico, Barbados etc to look like?
Be Proud of ya Colour! A Genevieve is always finer than a Lola Omotayo!

Pathetic Slaves!

3 Likes

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by matingo(f): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not gud enuf for miss universe. Gbam!!!
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ilekeh(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
finest0007:
A lot of pathetic girls here though.Of course there are girls prettier than she is but if you guys read well,the post said she is a very good dancer which should have giver her an edge in the competition.
For you to come out and say this girl isnt beautiful or doesnt deserve to win,you must look like some angel and currently I must say y'all hating are disappointing undecided .

Being a good dancer is going to give her an edge? Lol

We're coming back home empty handed.

1 Like

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by finest0007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

Being a good dancer is going to give her an edge? Lol

We're coming back home empty handed.

In a pageant,yes..Read my post well..You dont seem to understand the difference between past and future tense
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by redcliff: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
finest0007:

Story for the gods
ok.. bye wink
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by cuttiemama(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
theNetdiva:

she is pwidy

No, she is not.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
mifavour:
Not good enough.... IMO

why truth dey hard ona like further maths
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
cuttiemama:

No, she is not.

hope you agree with me..you're not as cute as she istongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Albino! Nigerian Albino Beauty ♥♥ / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) / Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.