Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (35771 Views)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter ( See Tweets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by tola9ja: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
neocortex:

Please, wake up, elections are never won on the internet, it is won by real people goint to the polling booth to vote and since Nigerians had already rejected a semi-literate fellow; the deed is done.

GEJ:PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by phlamesG: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
And see who's talking! angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by cluksy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
creepsyme:
She will soon com bak apologising just like sammy okposo did! Yeye fowl wen no sabi lay egg!

Chai!! Babe, you're the worst female, EVER.
U be real CHICKEN.
YOU n PE made GMB thought women only best in the kitchen,
#wake up with that ur polychromatic face, instead of just sitting in ur poultry laying eggs.

MORAL: Be nice n don't ever insult ur fellow woman.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by MzErica(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
tola9ja:
GMB only needs 25% in that state and we are sure of at least between 40 and 50%. The calculation and permutations are not affected a bit.

When any of the following permutations change, wake me:
APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. Katsina
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba

APC SW States Assured
1. Lagos
2. Osun
3. Oyo
4. Ogun

APC 25% or more. APC can actually win Ondo, Kogi, Plateu and Benue.
1. Edo
2. Rivers
3. Plateau
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. Imo
7. Benue
8. Kogi

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by drizlad(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don die people dey talk ashawo too dey talk ahhhahhhhhahhhhhahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by mdbissalla(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by kayalla(f): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2015
chisos!!! the way people dey take this political parties eeh, e de fear me to read not to talk of comment, like say dem get share inside. ghishgishghis!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by wisemaster(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2015
It's funny how people reason. Check Cossy's post again. Did she mention anyone's name or why the hullabaloo about a particular aspirant?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Reptyle(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
okoro4:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to twitter to mock Gen. Buhari's  alleged forged certificate.

Read what she posted on twitter below...

“Hmm holders of Primary Secondary Sch. certificate end up as cleaner or…. but in Nigeria
with dt u can be a President. Big ups Naija."

This girl get bad mouth oo!

Source: http:///9Q1

Elsewhere, holders of degrees end up as Presidents and leaders of the corporate world....but in Naija they end up as strippers and big boobed airheads....big ups naija!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Nigeria doesn't need Buhari to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 1:50am On Jan 25, 2015
creepsyme:
She will soon com bak apologising just like sammy okposo did! Yeye fowl wen no sabi lay egg!

from your comments you must be an old layer.
or you are just jealous of those melon cos they still sell more than your cashew?
please next time focus on the issue being discussed and save yourself some insult.

gini na emedi ufodu ndi no na dis nairaland sef...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2015
bishop4life:

from your comments you must be an old layer.
or you are just jealous of those melon cos they still sell more than your cashew?
please next time focus on the issue being discussed and save yourself some insult.

gini na emedi ufodu ndi no na dis nairaland sef...
Jealous my foot! water melon my foot! and u only hw to insult me becos of an indecent hoe who can insult her elders publicly? u dnt knw me but u knw her! Ahead ahead!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2015
There is this proverb : " An old woman shivers whenever dry bones are mentioned ".
This lady did not call anybody's name but simply quoted a section of the Nigerian constitution.
APC and Buhari supporters, una own too much.
I've learnt not to argue with you people again ( especially if the facts are so obvious ) because they say that if you argue with a fool, people may not know the difference.
Again , posters should not misquote or assume wrongly what someone intended. I didn't see Buhari's name in this beautiful lady's post.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:42am On Jan 25, 2015
cluksy:

Chai!! Babe, you're the worst female, EVER.
U be real CHICKEN.
YOU n PE made GMB thought women only best in the kitchen,
#wake up with that ur polychromatic face, instead of just sitting in ur poultry laying eggs.

MORAL: Be nice n don't ever insult ur fellow woman.
Am watching, am listening am waiting!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2015
creepsyme:
Jealous my foot! water melon my foot! and u only hw to insult me becos of an indecent hoe who can insult her elders publicly? u dnt knw me but u knw her! Ahead ahead!

My dear i meant no insult though. but just face the fact. yes it came from such a disgraceful lady but yes it is true.besides i saw no insult in her words except you find it hard to comprehend.and please tell those elders to leave nigeria alone. both pii the pii and hay see hen are same bounch of rotten mangoes that's polluting our fresh air. as far as am concerned we need change but certainly not same old mangoes otherwise it will be like rejecting an infected babana for an infected apple. wink
HAPPY SUNDAY

creepsyme:

My dear i meant no insult though. but just face the fact. yes it came from such a disgraceful lady but yes it is true. besides i saw no insult in her words except you find it hard to comprehend. and please tell those elders to leave Nigeria alone. both pii the pii and hay see hen are same bunch of rotten mangoes that's polluting our fresh air. as far as am concerned we need change but certainly not same old mangoes otherwise it will be like rejecting an infected banana for an infected apple. wink
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
who is bull hari?

1. a liar
2. a killer
3. a nepotic beast.
4. religion bigot
5. a certificate forger
6. a two face bas.stard
7. inciter of violence

quote me wrongly and die by lucifer strike on your genitals
the problem is we all know that you motherf*cking a*s suckers can't prove these. Some peoples brain is located in their penis
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2015
sampeyo:

Idiotes wey no sabi Maths. How do u in ur useless musquitored brain think u can unseat a rulling president. Even if it means selling the country to acieve it
sign of defeat. You are supposed to show where he is wrong and not to talk RABBISH
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
cut007:
who tell u say she waste?? Dat girl fit employ ya papa o!
do you know how rich or poor his father is? You maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. If her net worth is not up to 50 million, then my papa is richer than her. Within 4 years, by Gods grace, I will be richer than Psquaregrin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by cut007: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
abdulplayer02:
do you know how rich or poor his father is? You maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. If her net worth is not up to 50 million, then my papa is richer than her. Within 4 years, by Gods grace, I will be richer than Psquaregrin
Goodluck pal!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by mencade4: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2015
abdulplayer02:
the problem is we all know that you motherf*cking a*s suckers can't prove these. Some peoples brain is located in their penis
ur pig brain is still misleading useless soul.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by dodokire12: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Tell that Boobytrap to shut her mouth up.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by uniquefidel1991: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
She said the honest truth,,,calling her names will not change anything, abi na u nd am dey do d ashawo business,how u take know?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by luluosas(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
okoro4:
Cossy Orjiakor has taken to twitter to mock Gen. Buhari's  alleged forged certificate.

Read what she posted on twitter below...

“Hmm holders of Primary Secondary Sch. certificate end up as cleaner or…. but in Nigeria
with dt u can be a President. Big ups Naija."

This girl get bad mouth oo!

Source: http:///9Q1

This public who.re should hide face in shame!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Look at this shameless prostitute, I don't blame you, na lack of husband dey worry u.......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by westdown(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol i like this girl statement, even she know the parrol wey dey go on... We knows mush about this politicain and can decide
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is that not the girl that is always nake.d in Nollywood? I think its better she wears good cloth to cover her breas.t before talking to us.

A good message from a bad source is already contaminated.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by topicalmaster: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
ASL33:
She know say school cert holders for another kwontry na toilet them dey clean.

Story.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 3:06am On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

with your own certificate you end up becoming a prostitute all over the internet and print media. given free boobs show

wasted thing
you dob drink d free boob before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Majek Fashek Mourns Ras Kimono [details] / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.