Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (120274 Views)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by EgusiSoup: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
honestivo:
In Rivers state we wer jst ask 2 sumit our acknowledgement slip n no vital info in Obiokpo so wats goin on in oda LGA?

Did this happen in Obio/Akpor? Where you there today? Where did you submit? What about tommorow?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by creamierover: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
zonties1:

sorry bro ao was d screening was? koz I was not able to get 2ma residential local govt....and I want to knw if I can still go deer 2mao or may b is late already. thank u

Log in with ur email n pasword to the same INEC site u registered with, u will see ur residential LGA in iu profile.. It's rounding up 2mao 28th wednesday..
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Carmal90(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
taiwoakin:
Please guys get this right.

INEC used bulk SMS so you might be qualified, yet you didnt receive any text message.
In as much as you registered online and you know you are qualified as stipulated by INEC

Even if for one reason or the other, you havent submitted your confirmation printout yet, you can still submit it at the screening point

Note that your name would only come out in the local government you used as your residential address.
So if you are serving in a particular state and you used your real state as address, your name is sorry.

from ur explicit explanation, wat i got was our name will only comes out from d lga we fill online, but wat of the lga that did not paste any list nkoo, or u are implying that we are guaranteed of a place? Am i youth corper serving in lagos state..i
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by olaidede: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hanibal:
Yes o... list was pasted in front of the INEC office.
I tell you... that list isnt a "shortlist" at all
Na "long list"
Thanks. Please do you know if students were shortlisted at all.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by kin101: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
has anyone here gone for the screening in Enugu
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Hanibal(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
olaidede:

Thanks. Please do you know if students were shortlisted at all.
Yes students were shortlisted
im very sure
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by lookmangiw(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
you can go and check in your residential LGA if you actually applied online. my sister never got the text too but i saw her name on the list at the LGA and she has been screened.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by olaidede: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hanibal:
Yes students were shortlisted
im very sure
Thank you very much.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hanibal:
Yes o... list was pasted in front of the INEC office.
I tell you... that list isnt a "shortlist" at all
Na "long list"
That list is something else,very long.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
chachazzy:

it only depends on where you will be coming from, but once you get to the garage, take a tricycle (keke) to ebute, drop at inec (GRA gate), cross and enter through the black gate (GRA), walk straight, you will definitely see people going that way, or you can ask anybody.

Hello, How Was The Screening Today? Were The Names Pasted And How Was The Place?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by 1miccza: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Donbabajayz:
from fagba take a bus going to college road n alight at Secretariat. when do u intend to go?

I've been there already today and the INEC office is at crossing agbado,Bamgboye street. That's where we would go to?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by honestivo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Did this happen in Obio/Akpor? Where you there today? Where did you submit? What about tommorow?
@ d inec office along E/W road
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by EgusiSoup: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2015
honestivo:
@ d inec office along E/W road

Abeg do you know the exact place it's located? Where would I stop if I'm coming from rumokoro
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 4:45am On Jan 28, 2015
At Ile-Ife Osun state, you locate your residence of enrolment, mine is Ife Central. For post NYSC candidates, check from the list pasted at the INEC office, and make sure you write all the details against your name somewhere. Now you're 70% done with the screening. Carry with you your NYSC Discharge certificate and your acknowledgement slip. At the back of either the acknowledgement slip or the discharge certificate, write the following,
*Your phone number
*Those numbers you copied from the list pasted
Then proceed to the screening location...the only issue you may have is you may have to be on the cue for a long hour.
Hope this helps?

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Donbabajayz(m): 6:02am On Jan 28, 2015
1miccza:

I've been there already today and the INEC office is at crossing agbado,Bamgboye street. That's where we would go to?
so I heard.. was your name on the list pasted there? mine wasn't there
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2015
mosexyl:
Thanks a bunch tosin.Thanks a bunch tosin.
UWC mosexxyl
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by latfun22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Effizzy2much:
Did you go to the LGA at Burma road? That is where their office is situated. I was too busy to go there today but I would definitely be there tomorrow morning.
tnx bro
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
mo2raur:

Hello, How Was The Screening Today? Were The Names Pasted And How Was The Place?
i wasnt there today, i did the screening yesterday, tuesday, and it was better than what was obtained on monday, monday was very rowdy, so i left as soon as i arrived, only to go back on tuesday morning. they didnt paste any list. Post NYSC were made to submit the slip and discharge cert.

2 Likes

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by taiwoakin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Carmal90:
from ur explicit explanation, wat i got was our name will only comes out from d lga we fill online, but wat of the lga that did not paste any list nkoo, or u are implying that we are guaranteed of a place? Am i youth corper serving in lagos state..i

Local governments where lists were not pasted are even better
This is because, some people who accidentally couldnt find their names on the list despite registering online were denied from verification in certain local governments
To avoid any future wahala, just make sure your verification is done in the local government you filled when registering online.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by sonickay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
harslim:

I picked lagelu LG as a post Nysc n I got d text.
tanx, seems it was only corpers that got d texts. D INEC lg officials didn't paste a list for students nor did they send a text. I was dere yestaday 4 d rigorous hell-fire sun-burning screening sha, sure u wud av done urs d previous day.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Emy4u(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
It's opposite Brainfield school.

Abeg do you know the exact place it's located? Where would I stop if I'm coming from rumokoro
[/quote]
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Opeyemi5(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
done mine even though am not in lagos.some1 submitted mine on my behalf.@ ikotun
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by trenlog: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please, I was unable to attend the inec screening on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, can I go there tomorrow or Friday. Please your reply is urgently needed.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Carmal90(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
taiwoakin:

Local governments where lists were not pasted are even better
This is because, some people who accidentally couldnt find their names on the list despite registering online were denied from verification in certain local governments
To avoid any future wahala, just make sure your verification is done in the local government you filled when registering online.
Tanx so much
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by 1miccza: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donbabajayz:
so I heard.. was your name on the list pasted there? mine wasn't there

Yeah I had already seen my name at the local government secretariat on the list pasted on the wall
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Anybody for SPO, CO, or RO here?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
chachazzy:

i wasnt there today, i did the screening yesterday, tuesday, and it was better than what was obtained on monday, monday was very rowdy, so i left as soon as i arrived, only to go back on tuesday morning. they didnt paste any list. Post NYSC were made to submit the slip and discharge cert.

Tnx, Went There 2day No Stress At All Except 4 The Long Walk 4rm The Gate To INEC Office, It Was Not Funny.
What Is The Next Step? Pls Update Me If Any, Tnx.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
mo2raur:

Tnx, Went There 2day No Stress At All Except 4 The Long Walk 4rm The Gate To INEC Office, It Was Not Funny.
What Is The Next Step? Pls Update Me If Any, Tnx.
Sure, quite a walk from the gate. I think the next step is just to put an ear to the ground, probably they will paste the shortlisted names by next week or they could send text messages. Will keep you apprised when something turns up, just keep following the thread.
Stay cool.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by STTITUS(m): 2:26am On Jan 29, 2015
drehdinho:
At Ile-Ife Osun state, you locate your residence of enrolment, mine is Ife Central. For post NYSC candidates, check from the list pasted at the INEC office, and make sure you write all the details against your name somewhere. Now you're 70% done with the screening. Carry with you your NYSC Discharge certificate and your acknowledgement slip. At the back of either the acknowledgement slip or the discharge certificate, write the following,
*Your phone number
*Those numbers you copied from the list pasted
Then proceed to the screening location...the only issue you may have is you may have to be on the cue for a long hour.
Hope this helps?
The screening was rowdy at Ife Central LGA. I did mine on Tues, guess we are on the same page.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Bode2: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Pls who knows when training will start?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2015
STTITUS:
The screening was rowdy at Ife Central LGA. I did mine on Tues, guess we are on the same page.

I was told by someone that it's not all the applicants will be picked for the job. As we have too many applicants,hence influence comes into play so as to be picked.

Please I need an answer to this question: Is it possible for someone who's not going to be chanced for the three days training to be assisted by proxy by another person?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by WhyNa: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Please for those of us who have done the screening, what next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.