Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (120341 Views)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by kokozain(m): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2015
flove62:
e b lyk say na only me waka come….ilorin south people where una dey
msg av been sent to as follows "If you have been verified by INEC, please report for Training in your LGA of verification on Saturday 7th February, 2015."
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Omonjoe(m): 4:09am On Feb 06, 2015
I also got a message to come for training on 6th if I ve bn verified BUT I DIDN'T GO FOR VERIFICATION because I DID NOT RECEIVE A MESSAGE FOR SCREENING THAT TIME....pls wat shld I do? my state is Edo state
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by handie(m): 4:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Omonjoe:
I also got a message to come for training on 6th if I ve bn verified BUT I DIDN'T GO FOR VERIFICATION because I DID NOT RECEIVE A MESSAGE FOR SCREENING THAT TIME....pls wat shld I do? my state is Edo state
My sis also got this though she wasn't called for training. She ain't going as she wasn't verified
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by horexy(f): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2015
fotadmowmend:
Any info from Ife Central Local govt

Not yet...I am also under Ife Central LGA.
A friend of mine who was there yesterday said dere was no list or info watsoever concerning the training.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. undecided
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by loveabletd(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2015
from kosofe local government in lagos ,I just got a text for training. starting. Feb 7
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2015
cutelayo:

Pls where did u get ur info @ shegsky
Oluyole l.g.a of course. Its pasted at the entrance .
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2015
You guyz should nt miss things up o, ignore the message from inec (ABUJA) And follow the directive from ur own LOCAL L.G.A . My 2cent . Ur l.g.a has its own timetable.
I gat the same message as well , but my lga vividly pasted a notice informing us of the day, venue and time . Period .
P.s- if ure still expecting a message from Inec (abuja) ure on a long thing. U better zoom to ur LGA asap.

2 Likes

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by dhikirulahi(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Any info from ALIMOSHO LG
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2015
chachazzy:

babe i no go oo, i bone the text oo, had more important things doing. Lol

Hello, Hw Far With Ikorodu LGA And The Training? Pls Will You Check What Is Happening There Today?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by bayulll01(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2015
shegsky:
You guyz should nt miss things up o, ignore the message from inec (ABUJA) And follow the directive from ur own LOCAL L.G.A . My 2cent . Ur l.g.a has its own timetable.
I gat the same message as well , but my lga vividly pasted a notice informing us of the day, venue and time . Period .
P.s- if ure still expecting a message from Inec (abuja) ure on a long thing. U better zoom to ur LGA asap.
good one u seems to be the only reasonable and sensible person on NL SMh for nigerian graduate,the tex says if you have been verified,my questions is how many people received message that they have been verified from the lga,those message u received are from abuja and it was sent to everybody that registered online,anybody that received tex from his/her lga let's hear,and if none I guess you should all go for the training if you did the screening I mean if you submitted your print out and nysc cert peace all

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2015
kokozain:
msg av been sent to as follows "If you have been verified by INEC, please report for Training in your LGA of verification on Saturday 7th February, 2015."

yes bro I got d msg yesternyt bt information reaching me dis morning is dat we should come for training by 2pm 2day…. I am confused nw o
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2015
Omonjoe:
It doesn't matter, go wt your acknowledgment letter and ur certificate/NYSC callup letter or letter of appointment nd find an opportunity to submit.
Check d list if your name is pasted nd participate in the training ...

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2015
mo2raur:

Hello, Hw Far With Ikorodu LGA And The Training? Pls Will You Check What Is Happening There Today?
i got a text msg last night from INEC to report for training on the 7th of february, that's tomorrow. Did u get such text?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
chachazzy:

i got a text msg last night from INEC to report for training on the 7th of february, that's tomorrow. Did u get such text?

No Ooo.. But I'l Try To Come.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2015
bayulll01:
good one u seems to be the only reasonable and sensible person on NL SMh for nigerian graduate,the tex says if you have been verified,my questions is how many people received message that they have been verified from the lga,those message u received are from abuja and it was sent to everybody that registered online,anybody that received tex from his/her lga let's hear,and if none I guess you should all go for the training if you did the screening I mean if you submitted your print out and nysc cert peace all
my guy, i tire o. May God have mercy on Nigerian youth o.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by positivelucky(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2015
In Warri Delta state,training begins tomorrow at urwewuren college Ogbangwe.time:9.00AM prompt.the training will take 3 days saturday to Monday.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by joeprince23(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Pls any information on date for INEC adhoc training in NJIKOKA LGA anambra state
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by joeprince23(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Pls I need help on information on date for INEC adhoc training in
NJIKOKA LGA anambra state
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by joeprince23(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Pls can anybody give me any information on date for INEC adhoc training in
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by joeprince23(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
I'm getting worried
Pls any information on date for INEC adhoc training in
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by pronto543(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2015
I received this SMS yesterday from INEC...Do u believe I did not even attend the screening as I was busy 'tho I got an invite sha.I'll report 2moro wif my acknowledgment slip cum NYSC certificate. Anybody in this dilema

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by lookmangiw(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
affairsnaija:
i just got this sms from INEC

If you have been verified by
INEC, please report for
Training in your LGA of
verification on Satuday 7th
February, 2015.
this is the same text message my sister got. we would be going there tomorrow. my local government is surulere.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by fotadmowmend(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
horexy:

Not yet...I am also under Ife Central LGA.
A friend of mine who was there yesterday said dere was no list or info watsoever concerning the training.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. undecided

Thanks ... I received a text 3am dis morning asking me to report @ d LGA office on 7th for trainin
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by horladtop(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
I also received d training msg but don't attend d verification..... pls any one from Oyo East
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by teekem(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
got a text from INEC Osogbo to come tomorrow for trainning
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
adesolami36:
U can help her submit bt dat place was crowded ystday
@desolami I guess you screened at ikorodu,please what's the update on training at that place?do you av any info?thnx.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
mo2raur:

I went to ikorodu inec office today and dat yellow woman was juz doin anyhow, I didn't see anybody there for training nor any list pasted, it seems they postponed till monday. You can confirm dis info sha, altho I dint get the sms,I beliv I may still go for the training anyhow.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by macanthony25(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Training commence tomorrow by 8a.m at Model primary school,New Owerri,World Bank.

Strictly for Owerri Municipal LGA (Imo State)
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
mo2raur:

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
mo2raur:

aite, no time was speculated, but i will b there before 10am. Catch ya.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
oluwadeeboi:

I went to ikorodu inec office today and dat yellow woman was juz doin anyhow, I didn't see anybody there for training nor any list pasted, it seems they postponed till monday. You can confirm dis info sha, altho I dint get the sms,I beliv I may still go for the training anyhow.

Ok, Tnx.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by mo2raur(f): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
chachazzy:

aite, no time was speculated, but i will b there before 10am. Catch ya.

Ok, Let See What Happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.