Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Power Of Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Peace. (351 Views)

The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / The MOST Merciful Religion Of "PEACE"! / The Power Of Now By Eckhart Tolle - Book Club/Spiritual Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Peace. by uchkochi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
THE POWER OF PEACE.

I greet you dearly beloved in the precious name of Jesus Christ, I count it a great privilege to reveal another truth to you that will make your life better. This time we shall be looking at the subject of peace. Peace is the most important thing you need if you must live a fulfilled life.

The devil is the author of troubles and confusion, while God is the author of peace, the bible calls Him the prince of peace. Your health is guaranteed when you have peace, faith only works when you have peace, peace is synonymous to rest of the mind and the heart. The devil will be limited in attacking you when your mind is at peace. Peace is not the absence of troubles, I believe you know by now that we are living in a troubled world but peace is the calmness of your inner environment.

I speak peace to your heart right now in Jesus name. Not the temporary peace but the permanent peace. I speak perfect peace into your soul according to the other of Isaiah 26:3.
Re: The Power Of Peace. by Mbag(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amen oh. we need dat peace even as a country

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of January 2015 / Batting My Eyelashes At You / A Call To Christian Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.