Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity (9036 Views)

Neem(dogoyaro) Oil Now Available In Large Quantities(photos).call 08027500285 / Buy Hardwood Charcoal And Dry Ginger In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Available..........................
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2015
kelvin1191:
You can also mail me on ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com

A wonderful morning
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Still available
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2015
It a wonderful day. We bless God for the gift of life
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Charcoal business is getting more intresting!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Make the call today!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Some call it charcoal but I call it black diamond!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2015
kelvin1191:
Give us ur specification and we will WOW you
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
The prices of charcoal is at its lowest now. Hurry and make your order now.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Charcoal business is best done now! Keep the calls comming,
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by wonderiyke(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Good morning bro. I like your enthusiasm about this business. I have some questions. What is the current price per ton of hardwood charcoal on the international market? At how much per ton is it bought & processed locally for shipping? Feel free to inbox me at leeec.ik@gmail.com if you can't answer on the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much and please keep up the good work.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
wonderiyke:
Good morning bro. I like your enthusiasm about this business. I have some questions. What is the current price per ton of hardwood charcoal on the international market? At how much per ton is it bought & processed locally for shipping? Feel free to inbox me at leeec.ik@gmail.com if you can't answer on the forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much and please keep up the good work.

will reply you soon ....
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy sunday to you all!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2015
We can supply anywhere in Nigeria even in small quantity. Make the call today.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by wonderiyke(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
kelvin1191:

will reply you soon ....

Still waiting......
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
wonderiyke:

Still waiting......

My mail failed to deliver. Its a free market so, there is nothing like current price. It all depend on how much you bought and willing to sell, the specification etc. Some sell as low as $195 per ton FOB while some sell $350 per ton FOB or more. Check www.tradekey.com under energy and search for charcoal. There are many Nigerian sellers, there quoted price may help you determine an average.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by wonderiyke(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
kelvin1191:

My mail failed to deliver. Its a free market so, there is nothing like current price. It all depend on how much you bought and willing to sell, the specification etc. Some sell as low as $195 per ton FOB while some sell $350 per ton FOB or more. Check www.tradekey.com under energy and search for charcoal. There are many Nigerian sellers, there quoted price may help you determine an average.

Thanks bro. That makes the business attractive. What is the cost of getting it ready for export like? Thanks bro.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
wonderiyke:

Thanks bro. That makes the business attractive. What is the cost of getting it ready for export like? Thanks bro.

It all depends on where you are buying from, the quality and specification. I cannot say #600k for 22mt cos those factos and more determines cost.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Its a brand new day. May the LORD do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
People call it charcoal but I call it BLACK DIAMOND!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Available!
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Available
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Good morning all. May this election usher in a great revolution in our business in Jesus Name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by wonderiyke(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
kelvin1191:
Good morning all. May this election usher in a great revolution in our business in Jesus Name, Amen!

Amen.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by GRACEGLORY: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We are pleased to introduce our reputation in logistics and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.

As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing logistics infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.

We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."

Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.

Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.
+234803 054 6462,
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
GRACEGLORY:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We are pleased to introduce our reputation in logistics and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.

As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing logistics infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for kaybid GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.

We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."

Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.

Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: kaybid GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.
+234803 054 6462,
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Good morning all. @GRACEGLORY, why put your number when you cannot answer your call?
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Some call it CHARCOAL but I call it BLACK DIAMOND
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Call us today
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Specifications:
Fixed carbon content: 80%
Volatile matters: 15.5%
Ash content: 3% max
Moisture content: 5% max
Heating level: Kcal/Kg> 7600
Burning time: 980sec/cm3
Wood type: Locust bean tree.
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
kelvin1191:
We have in Large quantity Hardwood charcoal for both Export and Local consumption.. Our charcoal is produced from Iron wood (locust bean tree) "okpehe tree" with sizes ranging from 20mm-150mm with average weight of 45-56kg per bag.. Call or watsapp

+2348036462219
+2348121084803

Ikehezekielkelvin@yahoo.com
Ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
Re: Hardwood Charcoal Available In Large Quantity by kelvin1191(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2015
With the election come and gone, its time for more deals. Keep the calls coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Football Betting Sites / Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices / Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.