Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? (2156 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship / All Glory To God For Tnri Scholarship Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls i applied for the scholarship and i need to know the latest info from them
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
You should have gotten a response

Cc: Uncle Jaybee3...
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by jaybee3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Check the email you used in sending your essay
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
jaybee3:
i check my email everyday but i have not seen any message from them. Pls help me sir. I need this scholarship badly. Email address is anthonyadah221@yahoo.com. I subjected my essay as early as october last year
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by jaybee3(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2015
adahtony:
i check my email everyday but i have not seen any message from them. Pls help me sir. I need this scholarship badly. Email address is anthonyadah221@yahoo.com. I subjected my essay as early as october last year

Check this email acc: cj_achonwa@yahoo.com

I believe your entry was sent from that email account
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2015
jaybee3:

Check this email acc: cj_achonwa@yahoo.com

I believe your entry was sent from that email account
thank you sir
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls sir can i change my email address? The email address i used to send my essay is my aunty's husband email and i dont always have access to it. I have my own email now
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by jaybee3(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
adahtony:
Pls sir can i change my email address? The email address i used to send my essay is my aunty's husband email and i dont always have access to it. I have my own email now
You will have to reply with that email to notify us of the change request. Just plead with your aunty's husband to allow you use it this one time.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to proceed with your application further if you don't request the formal change as advised
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
jaybee3:

You will have to reply with that email to notify us of the change request. Just plead with your aunty's husband to allow you use it this one time.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to proceed with your application further if you don't request the formal change as advised
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
jaybee3:

am sorry for disturbing you sir. We have searched but couldn't find the email on my aunty's husband email. Please sir do not be tired of me or be angry with me. Am an orphan. You are the only 1 that can help me now. If you go throug my essay you will know how much i need this scholarship. Honestly i sent that essay to the team through email (anthonyadah221@yahoo.com). This is what happened that my aunty's husband email came into my essay. After writing my essay i sent it to that my aunty through her husband email for her to edit it for me before sending it back to my email because we are not staying in the same state as at the time the scholarship came up and even now.she is in abuja and am in kaduna learning work. After editing she sent the essay back to me and i went through the edited work and forwarded it and sent it to your team. May be it was then included her husband email ID. Not that i sent it through her husband email because she do not even have your email ID. After sending the essay to your team with my email i did not get any respond from your team to know if my essay was recieved. To be sure my essay was recieved i sent a message to your team request to know if my essay was recieved and at this time your team replied me with a confirmation message that my essay was recieved through my own email and not my aunty's husband email
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by jaybee3(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
I will look into it and get back to you.

Just calm down
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
jaybee3:
I will look into it and get back to you.

Just calm down
thank you sir. The essay and the message i sent requesting to know if my essay was recieved were on the 15th of october 2014
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
adahtony:
thank you sir. The essay and the message i sent requesting to know if my essay was recieved were on the 15th of october 2014
Check your email and respond
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Check your email and respond
thank you so much sir. I just responded to the email. May God richly bless u
Re: Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? by adahtony: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
jaybee3:
good evening sir. Am sorry for disturbing you sir. I want to ask if ur team has gotten back to my co-competitors because i have not receive any email from your team after the confirmation email i received and i was told in the email that i will be notify of further step. Am just afraid because it was after my complain here that you helped me to get my email. I just want to be sure that am still in for the scholarship. Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

2015 Waec Civic And Literature Question Ans Answers Release / Aaua 2016/2017 Admission Process / Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.