Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show (875 Views)

VIDEO: Ciara Confirms Coming To Nigeria To Perform On February 28 / D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos On The 31st Of JAN. For D'banj's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by joshua8016: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-r5hJ6lUQRBY/VMRdZ6c3njI/AAAAAAAEXgk/y7jJ33SqlDQ/s1600/IMG_9248.JPG[/img]

Told y'all yesterday! :-). Get ready
Lagos, for a sexy weekend with Amber Rose and Blac Chyna...

Source++http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/amber-rose-confirms-coming-to-lagos-for.html
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by sinaj(f): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2015
wow!...daz kul buh I hope dem no de force her to come lyk Kim b4 she go come de sharp her mouth undecided
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by OgenemaroKessy(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Are You a Musician? Cos I don't know any of your Music. I only knew Amber used to be Wiz- Khalifa's wife. So what is she coming to do in Naija? D-bang self!!!!
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by mako007(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Are You a Musician? Cos I don't know any of your Music. I only knew Amber used to be Wiz- Khalifa's wife. So what is she coming to do in Naija? D-bang self!!!!
she's coming to host the show! tongue
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Hates will be sad to see this lol!!.... Ishilove or Seun. ,abeg move this to Fp.
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by dOnLarich: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Oya shake body
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2015
grin Oya now. but first all he should pay up is debt. abi did he think he can escape it
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by Airforce1(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Faba:
grin Oya now. but first all he should pay up is debt. abi did he think he can escape it

leave Dbanj alone and face your life
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by axortedbabe(f): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin mr titus wan celebrate,koko garri i guess..
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by OgenemaroKessy(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
mako007:
she's coming to host the show! tongue
ok.
Re: Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show by moufan: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
has he paid his debt

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Why She Love Her Lipstick. / Thread For The Latest News And Celebrating Of Nairaland Female Celebrities. / Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Female Celebrity For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.