Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van On The Street {see - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van On The Street {see (914 Views)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van On The Street {see by StreetHunterNG: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2015
The 34 year old has set up his own catering business. He travels round festivals with his van and he serves customers food and drinks himself from the back of his truck. When asked about it, Mark said

“It’s going really well, we’ve got loads of interest and we’ve booked it in with a lot of the music festivals and we’re talking about doing some Irish ones as well. People were flabbergasted at the fact that I was in the van making crepes. People kind of have this thing ‘Oh, he was in Westlife a few years ago and now he’s making tea. It’s my business and I love it, anything I get involved in I get involved 110%.”

For The Photos and full gist visit here

http://streethunterng.com/lol-jay-z-refuses-to-look-at-a-sexy-dancing-girl-while-with-wife-beyonce-see-photos/
Re: Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van On The Street {see by RotrEmmanuel: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
If u can't post d pishure here, kindly ask ya dad to come click dat link!!!

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Pharmacology And Nursing Which Is Better? / 2015/2016 ABSUTH, Aba School Of Nursing Application Form Is Out On Sale, Contact / The Secret Of Distinction In Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.