Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- (77522 Views)

2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by MzzTega(f): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
ALISMILE:
Cud u jus pick up a dictionary and look up d word GULLIBILITY?Not insulting girl but its jus d term for pple who re caught up in naivety or unawareness! Such pple fall easily for trick stars!To trick me u gat to be smart enough to beat my intelligence!We re not fightin over anytin afterall I don't even knw u! Soo stop beefing girl!we re supposed to be on same side!
I'm not beefing you. same side When u call dose tins listed mere predictions? Really?
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Kingsasian(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
saharachic:
[size=28pt]This man is occultic ...
Let me tell You why

Do not believe what comes out from this dude.

Ask any Assemblies of God elders in Benin and tell them why they chased him away.

Suleiman was caught preparing indian charms as he was getting ready to pastor a youth conference
He was caught when the church sent some youths to go fetch him as he was delaying.

Unknowingly for him, they went in his home but was surprised to see him performing some form of rituals.
They left without alarming him to inform the church.

He was investigated and found guilty, he was booted out.

Now see our surprise to hear him delivering prophecies and starting his church
without atoning for his sins.

Can a leopard change his skin? NO!

BE WARY OF JOHNSON SULEIMAN![/size]
where is ur fact? I saw Suleiman preach at one of the branches of Assemblies of God church in Delta state. If u have nothing to say u better stop accusing Men of God.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by peteruuu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by austinsmat(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
this prophecies numbers re happning now. Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies 13. I saw people crying in the Oba of
Benin’s
25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It
became
N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).
26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing
Boko
Haram soldiers.
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by TrueProphet: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF GENERAL PAUL VALLELY
Prophecy given through Brian Charles

"He must stop what he is doing. I have given him many chances to repent. I will punish him eternally. I AM The Living God! Repent Paul Vallely. The Living God has spoken."
"I'M gonna judge him, wicked man. He must repent, his time is short. Thus says the Living LORD of Hosts." - Retired General Paul Vallely, CIA Commander for the ISIS Terrorist Army.

http://apostlesprophets.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-prophetic-judgment-of-general-paul-vallely?xg_source=activity

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by TrueProphet: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
THE PROPHETIC JUDGMENT OF SATANISTS
Prophecies given through Brian Charles

“They will be punished. I will make sure they get deepest Hell. They will be punished forever for sacrificing My children. They will be tortured forever. The eternal Lord has spoken.”
“All Satanists will be punished. I hate those people. All must be punished forever! The eternal Lord has spoken, Amen!”
“I hate Satanists. Masons and Mormons too. They are My enemies. They will be punished forever! The eternal Lord has spoken.”
“I have given much time to repent, but they won’t repent. They will be punished forever. The judgment will begin in earnest. The eternal Lord has spoken, Amen.”
“They must be punished forever, My enemies! The eternal Lord has spoken.”

“Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.” Holy Bible, Psalm 21:8-10 King James Version

“Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.” Psalm 45:5

“Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim. Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.” Joel 3:12-21
http://apostlesprophets.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-prophetic-judgment-of-satanists?xg_source=activity

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Apostle Suleiman's prophecy of Jonathan coming back to power did not manifest.
What are we to believe now??

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Buonsenso: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- by Rilwayne001: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Another Drunken Master Aka Pastor demdemumu

[size=13pt] They smoke their weed, drink bottles of beer and come out staggaering talking their shii...and gullible nigerians writing them down as Prophecy...Smh.

Make una no worry...all of una wey believe this bullshii will be cure of una mental disorder after Febuhari 14

#no to drunkards
#no to cluelessness [/size]

grin grin grin grin when the going was good ^^

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.