Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen (1868 Views)

Why Are Most Upcoming Naija Artistes Wack / 6 Wack Nigeria Songs That Became Hits / Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 (2) (3) (4)

GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen by Andrelearns: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Finally i got a hold of the presidential song of Goodluck ebele Jonathan. Any PDP APC NNDP and INEC Party that have not listened to this song is missing. the message was well felt.

Here is GEJ Campaign song. Are you a fan and supporter of PDP? Then download this song and listen to the message accumulated to this song from president goodluck Jonathan to Nigerians..

The source>> Like this page www.facebook.com/entertainmentfame

Download the song here >> http:///8DKkzC

#GEJ2019 #TransformationNahJeje #GodBlessNigeria

Download: Olamide – The Glory Album / Christian Song: Spirit Lead Me – Influence Music Feat. Michael Ketterer (listen) / I Want My Song To Be Played On Cool Fm Or Beat Fm Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7