Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Its The Last Sunday In The Month Of January 2015. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its The Last Sunday In The Month Of January 2015. (591 Views)

Is Mother's Day Every Sunday In Nigeria? / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Last Sunday Of The Month Prayers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its The Last Sunday In The Month Of January 2015. by Clinton207: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
happy sunday nairalanders, i trust we all were refreshed in Glod's presence today. i opened this thread in view of been blessed by messages in todays service.so just tell us what was preached by your man of God.
mine was titled faithful in service,with text taken from luke 12:41-45.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Defeat / Is 'sports Bet' A Sin? / Have You Counted The Cost-spread The Gospel Not 5ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.