Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. (637 Views)

How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / INEC Adhoc Staff Should Report To Their Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by Shittumania: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
A great care must be taken to avoid any unecessary accidents as many of the enrollees might want to travel back to their LGA Residence just to partake in the exercise.INEC could have made it possible for the enrollees to have their screening and trainning wherever they are then u can now b posted to ur LGA for election proper.Poor management!!!
Re: A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by mashin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
LGA of Residence/Enrolment is easier than LGA of origin
Re: A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by Shittumania: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
But,they never said ur state of origin. what do think of the whole arrangement?
Re: A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by emperor650(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
What INEC mean is that applicant for Adhoc staff shld report to the local government which the applicant use to apply.
Re: A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by Shittumania: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
@empero,u are correct but most applicants ar very far away from where they registered as their place of residence,cos they never tought of that at d initial time. the question is that, how wud they go about it?
Re: A Lot Of Inec Enrolees Are Currently Not In Their Local Govt Residence. by emperor650(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
@shittumania, u're on point, when i registered then i was at Benue state, but i knw am not going to do the elction in Benue state, i decided to choose my state {Ondo State} and a convenient local govenment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Geotechnic Equipment Expert In Ph / Submit Your CV For Job Opportunity At Growth In Value Alliance Partners / New Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.