Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Professor Akpos And Fuel Attendant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Professor Akpos And Fuel Attendant (1666 Views)

Meet Akpos And His Newly Married Wife Isabella (crazy Couple) / Imagine No Light And Fuel So I Improvised A Clipper Picture / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professor Akpos And Fuel Attendant by GistBadoo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
"A professor,Akpos drove into a petrol station in his sleek state of the art range rover sports.

Professor: guy, abeg, give me full tank.

Fuel Attendant: Sir, I don't speak pidgin, I only speak English

Professor: OK! good morning, I currently feel a profound desire to replenish the propelling of my motorized automobile.

Therefore I cordially request you to transfer from your subterranean reservoir a sufficient quantity of the combustible fluid of the highest octane rating to fill the appropriate receptacle of the said means of perambulation to the brim.

Fuel Attendant: Oga na play I dey play o, how much fuel you wan buy?"

Lol one word for akpos the professor?

Visit www.gistbadoo.com

(1) (Reply)

When Employers Want You To Have 10 Years Work Enough Experience At The Age Of 22 / Me At My Ex's Wedding Next Weekend. Eating My Iphone Money Back / Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.