Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Secrets Of Scoring An "A" In Your Final Year Project! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets Of Scoring An "A" In Your Final Year Project! (654 Views)

Jamb UTME 2017: The Secret Of Scoring 300 Above / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Scoring An "A" In Your Final Year Project! by jerrysinger247(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
How To Develop An Outstanding Project Topic!

Selecting a project topic should be an easy task for any bright student. To develop an award winning research topic that will stand you out, follow these proven steps.

1. Chose a research interest in your field: Successful researchers align their work to their research area or interest. By doing this, you become an expert in your chosen research area, and your previous research papers become foundation for future research studies.

2. Brainstorm on possible subjects, titles and topics from your research interest: After identifying a suitable research area, pick up a paper or a book and try to formulate as many research-able topics as possible (the more the topics, the better your chances of getting a good one). That's exactly what I did before arriving at this time blasting and mind blowing topic you are reading now.

3. Narrow down the topic to a specific issue in your field: Breakdown the topic! If you are writing on "the role of management and its impact on organizational performance", then you are not on point! Management can still be broken down to other variables, nouns, and subjects such as financial management, strategic management etc.

4. Look for trending issues in Nigeria: One secret about outstanding researchers is that they are always solving current issues on ground. For instance, bank recapitalization in Nigeria and fuel subsidy, e-library, unemployment, child marriage, hospital acquired infection (Nosocomial) etc. These research topics and materials on them sell like pure water, you can make money off it after graduation by packaging it into an e-book, contact me and I will show you how.

5. Ensure there is adequate material for the study: Spend several hours in an academic library to help you search out good sources on your project topic, search the internet for at least 50 scholarly literatures and academic journals to support your research.

6. Take a time out to structure your topic properly; Your topic must have dependent and independent variables, it must not be broad and it must not be lengthy. Putting all of these into action, you are guaranteed an outstanding and award winning research topic.

Do you need an Expert Research Consultant to write your final year project, source for your project materials, Masters Thesis, business plan, marketing strategy, investment plan, data analysis using SPSS software, questinaire construction, field survey, Ph.D review, conference paper, presentation, kindly contact me on the details below.

Jerry-Singer
Pin: 7d7ebefb, Whatsapp: 07033347547
Research Consultant/Online Business Developer

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Iq / Help I Wrote Jamb Yesterday But I Have Not Seen My Result / An Open Letter To Governor Ibikunle Amosun On MAPOLY Impunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.