Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) (34062 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Hot Skirt Photo / Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is what happens when a comedian needs to cut of his bushy hairs, visit a psychiatrist and be contempted with the millions in his account

Source

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by ramdris(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bfre u know it, guys will be begin rocking this outfit all in the name of fashion.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
madness

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by thiefnubu(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good for his bank account

At least he wouldn't need to buy different clothes for himself and his wife

Her wardrobe is his wardrobe and vice versa cry

Btw

I just hope that this guy isn't gradually announcing his gay status cry... Because na like this e dey start embarassed .... From the pishure below to this.... Hmmm

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by PapaNnamdi: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
lovely
nice sense of fashion

I just suffer save moni buy fone . now autocorrect dey follow me drag keypad, nawa ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by klem93(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
cauchy euler dressing

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just hope this guy is not slowly becoming gay undecided
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by adanduka: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
It will fit Denrele better wink

4 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Skillfullulu(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
This guy is going crazy. Lol
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by badassProdigy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
baga guy...
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
adanduka:
It will fit Denrele better wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is priceless! Can't wait for men to start wearing this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

what will your actions be if you wake up in the morning, just to find out that your hubby or boyfriend is on skirt? be sincere

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now, this is what a real clown does. grin
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
olufikistick:

what will your actions be if you wake up in the morning, just to find out that your hubby or boyfriend is on skirt? be sincere

My boyfriend did that exactly!
It was on a saturday I think, he just came out of the room putting on my skirt. I couldn't stop laughing after taking lots of pictures grin

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Now, this is what a real clown does. grin
Millionaire clownough th grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

It was on a saturday I think, he just came out of the room putting on my skirt. I couldn't stop laughing after taking lots of pictures grin

share them pictures or forever hold ur lies.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:

guy you be real ancient of daysgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
olufikistick:

Millionaire clownough th grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah.
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

I bet if your BF had that type of basketmouth's hair style, your fist sight on him will make you run into coma, cos you'll have already mistaken him for ...................... before you get to know that was just kidding.
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:

it might be true but he bleeped up by not making it look scary, she would have an experience of what it means to be in coma if it were someone like me
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

guy you be real ancient of daysgringrin
why u talk so?
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
olufikistick:

it might be true but he bleeped up by not making it look scary, she would have an experience of what it means to be in coma if it were someone like me
calm down and re write ur post again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
calm down and re write ur post again.

The AUTO CHANGE WORD here, changed my words which was FUC-KED UP into BLEEPED, i didn't make mistake

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why u talk so?

bcus i'm with you on this one
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

bcus i'm with you on this one
whenever that moniker types,it types lies.
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by akinsadeez(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
olufikistick:
Continue to see more pictures here

This is what happens when a comedian needs to cut of his bushy hairs, visit a psychiatrist and be contempted with the millions in his account

Source

OP, the right word to use there is contented, not 'contempted'.

The skirt with the bow tie looks good on him.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by raziboi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
#GMB

FEB14

SHOW HIM SOME LOVE............with likes and shares

3 Likes

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by gbenga4my(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
Devil is a liar
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
whenever that moniker types,it types lies.

hehehehe you're still sceptical about that moniker aren't you??
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

hehehehe you're still sceptical about that moniker aren't you??
I only pity the boys who pm her sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.