Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) (34208 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Hot Skirt Photo / Gay Pride! Caitlyn Jenner Rocks Top And Skirt...check On It / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I only pity the boys who pm her sha.

lol....they're curious of course. Who wouldn't be??
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Joke dun finish
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

OP, the right word to use there is contented, not 'contempted'.

The skirt with the bow tie looks good on him.

thanks, NOTED
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin, he looks ridiculous!
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by olufikistick: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, he looks ridiculous!

really?
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is this suppose to be funny ?
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Burger01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by mifavour(f): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
lovely
nice sense of fashion

I just suffer save moni buy fone . now autocorrect dey follow me drag keypad, nawa ooo

lol...that's sh*t can mess people up
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by hillary22: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
That is my boy. Basket mouth, how are u?
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I only pity the boys who pm herhim sha.
@emboldened.
That's what me, I think wo. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by MzzTega(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tinubu:
Good for his bank account

At least he wouldn't need to buy different clothes for himself and his wife

Her wardrobe is his wardrobe and vice versa cry

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by megareal: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Crazy is as crazy does cheesy
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by elohorayodele: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
He de mAke him moni, una de here se yab am
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Ana234(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm telling u....basket is getting gay n happy. The other day it was a photoshoot mimicking amber rose's nude body(as in, he posted a nude pic of himself, today its him with some sponge-looking skirt.
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by endymetrix(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chai! RICH Mad-Man o! I love his style anyway, but AY is more business oriented and his concepts are outstanding!
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yeye boy!
Na Scotland dem dey do this kind dressing!
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by phatmukoro: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gay agenda
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by NaijaGoodThings: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerians, good things are happening here:

http://goodluckmatters.com
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
We don't need people bringing out crazy sense of expression all in the name of fashion. There are more rewarding things we can put our creativity into.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by bighuntenter: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Derele don pass the virus...
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by 12ema: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this. I need to have my head examined for clicking this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by kissty(f): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
he's jst doin wot put mony in his acct. simple
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
rubey:

My boyfriend did that exactly!
It was on a saturday I think, he just came out of the room putting on my skirt. I couldn't stop laughing after taking lots of pictures grin

Lienus!

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
rubey:

My boyfriend did that exactly!
It was on a saturday I think, he just came out of the room putting on my skirt. I couldn't stop laughing after taking lots of pictures grin

na small small thing dem dey take entice you go inside room,my hand no dey o grin
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
but is this guy losing it the last time he posed nude,now he's wearing a skirt...God please help basketmouth
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by inertiia(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tinubu:
Good for his bank account

At least he wouldn't need to buy different clothes for himself and his wife

Her wardrobe is his wardrobe and vice versa cry

Btw

I just hope that this guy isn't gradually announcing his gay status cry... Because na like this e dey start embarassed .... From the pishure below to this.... Hmmm
Evrytin gay gay gay...na wa
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by simdam500(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
rubey: This is priceless! Can't wait for men to start wearing this grin

not here in nigeria....

we prove too bossy to do that...
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by kittypraise(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
You must be kidding me.....nice one dre..he should hv tucked it in...
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by kent79: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
This guy self
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by hemmagiz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
tis na rubbish
Re: Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) by thecommunist(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
rubey:
This is priceless! Can't wait for men to start wearing this grin
you are in for a really long wait sweets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saido Berahino Wishes Temi Otedola Happy Birthday On Instagram / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.