Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State (2362 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / EFCC Arrests Former Governor Of Kebbi State. / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
This may not be news again. I just saw it and decided to share. #NotMyBusiness. #ThisIsWeekend

Source. lindaikeji..com/2015/01/erm-shes-his-new-wife-not-his-daughter.html

Re: Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State by ammyluv2002(f): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
See the old man mouth sef *smh* undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State by BokoHaramm: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's ehy I hate islam, how can old men take away the ripe fruit and leave 10yrs old for the youth.
Re: Meet The New Wife Of The Former Governor Of Kogi State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) / FC Barcelona Player Salaries, Wages & Contracts: / Weird Toilets Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.