Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? (545 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? by zigger(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
There are people who cannot do without their phones. From those receiving and making calls every minute to those surfing and checking up on the social networks. So my question is should one take his/her phone to sunday service and if so, shouldn't it be switched off or put on silent to avoid distracting others
Re: Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? by zyzxx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
I do read my bible on my phone, but most time I switch to offline
Re: Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
zigger:
There are people who cannot do without their phones. From those receiving and making calls every minute to those surfing and checking up on the social networks. So my question is should one take his/her phone to sunday service and if so, shouldn't it be switched off or put on silent to avoid distracting others
will you use your phone or make call with it when you're with the governor of your state.

(1) (Reply)

Rest Room And Environmental Maintenance Services By Chogon / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/15 / Tb Joshua’s Birthday Unites Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.