Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High (792 Views)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by deenAyetu(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will make this thread so simple for all Christians. Logically and otherwise let us take this 'Christianity Test' serious. I am just coming back from church and my pastor did something he has never done before. He said, Pa Adeboye was the first that did it. It was after service, after sharing of the Grace and some of us where alreay leaving the church when He said, that his [b]Father commanded him to ask us to deep our hands in our packet and LEAVE OUR BEST OFFER' TO GOD.

Christianity Test: Which of these is a true Spirit of God- The most high

1. I heard (myself now) only give out #20 for God
2. The other voice came saying, provoke God with something that will inconvenience you- Drop everything in your pocket. (I had 49,500 with me, its even my younger brothers tuition fee I withdraw today because the queue in the ATM was less)

Which of these is a true Spirit of God- The most high
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by oprajo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
deenAyetu:
I will make this thread so simple for all Christians. Logically and otherwise let us take this 'Christianity Test' serious. I am just coming back from church and my pastor did something he has never done before. He said, Pa Adeboye was the first that did it. It was after service, after sharing of the Grace and some of us where alreay leaving the church when He said, that his [b]Father commanded him to ask us to deep our hands in our packet and LEAVE OUR BEST OFFER' TO GOD.

2. The other voice came saying, provoke God with something that will inconvenience you- Drop everything in your pocket. (I had 49,500 with me, its even my younger brothers tuition fee I withdraw today because the queue in the ATM was less)

The leading of the Spirit is very important. Giving should be from the heart. it is not by force. I have been led to give the only money I had and before that day ended I got four times what I gave. it may not be the same for you but there is always a harvest that is why God needs your faith . God may tell you to give your best (like Abraham) he may tell you to just give without specific. if you think he deserves a sacrifice without value then give
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by Vinx4Christ(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
which church do u attend?
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by Emyo(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Do the both.

Front page queries
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by johnw74: 2:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Don't leave your family and yourself short,
a pastor of God is deserving of his pay, and so are you.
Give some now and then.

The way I tithe is by giving a Bible society some money once or twice a year,
for bibles and Christian literatures to be given to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by deenAyetu(f): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2015
johnw74:
Don't leave your family and yourself short,
a pastor of God is deserving of his pay, and so are you.
Give some now and then.

The way I tithe is by giving a Bible society some money once or twice a year,
for bibles and Christian literatures to be given to the poor.

sso i should go by the first
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by haffaze777(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
deenAyetu:

why don't u give ur pastor dirty slapgringrin

1 Like

Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by johnw74: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2015
deenAyetu:

sso i should go by the first

You should know yourself what to give.

I would give what I think is a fair amount,
whatever you give, give gladly.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by deenAyetu(f): 3:07am On Jan 27, 2015
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by chrisviral(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
deenAyetu:
I will make this thread so simple for all Christians. Logically and otherwise let us take this 'Christianity Test' serious. I am just coming back from church and my pastor did something he has never done before. He said, Pa Adeboye was the first that did it. It was after service, after sharing of the Grace and some of us where alreay leaving the church when He said, that his Father commanded him to ask us to deep our hands in our packet and LEAVE OUR BEST OFFER' TO GOD.

[b]I believe there is a part of the bible that says "Borrowing to help is sin" the money in question for number two is not yours, it belongs to your brother for tuition, God doesn't need it from you.

I have a feeling to say this, God doesn't really ask us to give things, but requires that whatever we give, we give freely and gladly!
Re: Christianity Test: Which Of These Is A True Spirit Of God- The Most High by Emyo(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
chrisviral:

I believe there is a part of the bible that says "Borrowing to help is sin" the money in question for number two is not yours, it belongs to your brother for tuition, God doesn't need it from you.

I have a feeling to say this, God doesn't really ask us to give things, but requires that whatever we give, we give freely and gladly!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Church Of Satan / You Can’t Get To The Promise Land Without Passing Through The Wilderness / Your Hillarious Sleeping Techniques At Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.