Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Abuja Marketing Team - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Marketing Team (483 Views)

Who Says We Can't Join The E-marketing Team,online Trading? (2) (3) (4)

Abuja Marketing Team by vicbizzy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
My name is Victor Peter head of IGE MARKETING TEAM'we can market ur products & services to residence in and around abuja,we offer online and offline marketing,'DMM'direct message marketing,poster pesting and hand bills distribution looking to expose ur products and services to residence of abuja and environs at a cheat and affordable rate,or are you thinking of moving ur business to abuja then contact us let's talk business on (08129405878)(igenegbavictor@gmail.com)

Re: Abuja Marketing Team by Krak(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
I could actually patronise you.

But what is it with your Grammar. You could improve on it.
Re: Abuja Marketing Team by Tectono: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2015
vicbizzy:
My name is Victor Peter head of IGE MARKETING TEAM'we can market ur products & services to residence in and around abuja,we offer online and offline marketing,'DMM'direct message marketing,poster pesting and hand bills distribution looking to expose ur products and services to residence of abuja and environs at a cheat and affordable rate,or are you thinking of moving ur business to abuja then contact us let's talk business on (08129405878)(igenegbavictor@gmail.com)

OP, for the online marketing, check out this link: http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html

A New Naija Site Launched / please I need your honest advice!!! / UKCIG - UK Capital Investments Group: Which Sector Business Gives Best Profit ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9